Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Okay this is how I found out about Minecraft.

Back in like March-April 2013 I got my first iOS device, and I started looking for apps for the device. I looked at most popular and right up there was Minecraft. It cost money though I decided to stick with the free version. After a while of playing, I got bored of the free version and begged my mom with money in hand to get the paid version. She allowed it not knowing I'd spend more than 2 years on it. Soon enough I was getting more curious of Minecraft and started surfing through YouTube. The first channel I found was Skydoesminecraft, but I disliked him so I decided to watch Paulsoaresjr. I enjoyed watching him enough to realize, hey, I really want PC Minecraft. This was back when I had Windows 7 and didn't use a mouse. After a month of impatientness of watching videos of Minecraft roller coasters and let's plays and mini games, for my birthday, I bought the game and started playing. The first thing I built, ironically since I hated Skydoesminecraft was a "Budder Coaster". And soon I got into servers like CCGN. :)

Reactions: Ruben

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
I saw some friends of mine playing Pocket Edition at school, then on YT I watched ChimneySwift's Survival Games (the original plugin, much nostalgia) with Frodo, and was hooked. (Funny thing is I don't watch ChimenySwift anymore lol)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Sister bought it for me. Didn't like it because I was super-addicted to a game called Adventure Quest Worlds when I got it and I just wanted to feed my addiction. Addiction slowly shifted from AQW to Minecraft. Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft. Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft Minecraft.

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
My friend kept being annoying and begging me to get this game. Thought he was a nerd but got the PE version and couldn't figure out how to get cobblestone so I ragequit. Figured it out 8 months later. Got PC addition then quit that because it was boring for 4 years. Got back on when I was 13 friend showed me my first mc server (CCG) and loved mc ever since.

john

Nov 24, 2013
I originally laughed at everyone who played MC. This was when I was in the 8th grade. However, when MC PE came out I downloaded it and after 3 hours and 5 lives I bought the computer version.

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
>be me 11 years old
>playing tanki online
>friend be like " hey look what i managed to do on this badass game"
>sees him playing minecraft
>starts playing minecraft

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Guy friends really. I had some friends that played pocket edition so my fried and I downloaded it just to troll my brother and kill him on LAN worlds. I kept hearing about how the PC version had many more options and online servers, so I decided to download that version. It's a game I enjoy playing but it's mostly just for the social aspect now. (I don't tell anyone at school that I have a minecraft account lol)

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Guy friends really. I had some friends that played pocket edition so my fried and I downloaded it just to troll my brother and kill him on LAN worlds. I kept hearing about how the PC version had many more options and online servers, so I decided to download that version. It's a game I enjoy playing but it's mostly just for the social aspect now. (I don't tell anyone at school that I have a minecraft account lol)
"fried" *friend

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
In like 2009 I saw X's adventures and I was like 10 and no one really knew about it then I was like OMG I am so cool. Then bought it. But what got me obsessed with MC was The Yogscast because before MC even came out I was obsessed with WoW (Still am lol) and they made WoW videos before they got into the MC buiznez but yea, the SoI series I rewatched from the beginning probs around 8 times lmao

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
In like 2009 I saw X's adventures and I was like 10 and no one really knew about it then I was like OMG I am so cool. Then bought it. But what got me obsessed with MC was The Yogscast because before MC even came out I was obsessed with WoW (Still am lol) and they made WoW videos before they got into the MC buiznez but yea, the SoI series I rewatched from the beginning probs around 8 times lmao
Nerd <3

Reactions: Yittamonkey

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
My older sister introduced me to minecraft in 2011. I played creative for an hour and made a noob house of stone, I was impressed, I kept on playing it every day until the computer I was playing on DIED. 2 months later I got minecraft PE. Found a zombie that would never die and named it Fred (R.I.P. Fred 2011 - 2011 <3) Then I got minecraft on my new computer. I joined CCG in January 2013, when the lobby was a big iron box (memories *sighs*)

Reactions: Trickmaster
D

Deleted member 8554

It was 2013. I had just received my Kindle Fire HD. I was browsing pictures of pigs one day when I see this weird looking box pig. I wondered why the pig was square. Around this time, I had watched the MAD parody of Minecraft and Criminal Minds called Criminal Minecraft. Now you see, I was collecting these small stickers called Wacky Packages around this time as well, which have images of parodied real products on them. One of them I had collected was called Mimecraft: Invisible Box Edition (Parody of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, see an image of the sticker below) and I thought the picture looked familiar. I then realized I knew what the sticker was a parody of: Minecraft. It was everywhere. People at school talked about and wore shirts of it. So ultimately, I bought the Pocket Edition on my Kindle Fire and didn't know what to do on my first night. I dug a hole a survived. It was from then on that I loved Minecraft.
minecraft.jpg

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Right, I'm glad you made this Scott :)

So my brother started watching SkyDoesMinecraft (OHMY) and I was like what you doing? He says "I'm playing this game dad bought us" I was like "JNDWKNDIWJFE LET ME WATCH". After countless hours of watching my brother do Singleplayer, I started playing.

The main reason I play MC now is because of everyone here. You all treat me like a family and after a long day of enduring against idiots at school, I come home knowing that I have 99% support by everyone :)

Reactions: Anime_Pickles

Mattttttttttt

May 25, 2014
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
I started playing Minecraft 2-3 years ago. I found it from a Youtuber named 'CaptainSparklez' because he was playing Minecraft "Hunger Games" and I decided to watch it.. And yeah, I bought it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom