Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
My new appeal:
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_3995922.jpg

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
hello cubecraft staff.... one question,

How do I appeal< I really don't know how . I have no hak.

CaptainSpaklez

May 5, 2016
Reason: Being bossy and threating there parents
Time: Infinity and beyond!
Appeal:
Hello guys , girls and jellybeans!,
My mother was in my room making my bed when I was playing minecraft, I needed to do a big poo so I went to the toilet. I must say it was by far the best poo I have ever done. I came back inside my room to find my mum BOSSING other players around telling them not to swear that its not acceptable. I told her it was the way monecraft is and she then informed them that she will RING there PARENTS and inform them of there childs vulgar language! Please unban me my mum doesnt understand minecraft lol.!

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Reason: Being bossy and threating there parents
Time: Infinity and beyond!
Appeal:
Hello guys , girls and jellybeans!,
My mother was in my room making my bed when I was playing minecraft, I needed to do a big poo so I went to the toilet. I must say it was by far the best poo I have ever done. I came back inside my room to find my mum BOSSING other players around telling them not to swear that its not acceptable. I told her it was the way monecraft is and she then informed them that she will RING there PARENTS and inform them of there childs vulgar language! Please unban me my mum doesnt understand minecraft lol.!
lmfao

Reactions: CaptainSpaklez

YNDIDON

Mar 6, 2016
Slovakia
I dont have hax plz unban me my cousin hacked he is too little to play without hax plz unban me and I will buy rank then
:DDD

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Pls rubickubeman i baned because it says that i hak but i dont hak please desbaneame i play in you server ebery day and i play survibal games and i ban

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom