Which option(s) do you want?

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • None

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
The following will explain how we can improve the server.

1. Removing cubelets in favor of "cube points."

Reasoning: Drop boxes are not the right way to give vanity. Therefore, we have to have a shop to do all of this. Instead of a chance to get a cubelet, it should be a chance to get a "cube point" and the "cube point" can be used to buy vanity obtained from cubelets. So, if I want the Netherlands flag hat (common drop), I would have to get cube points based on the following:

1-2 for common
4 for uncommon
6 for rare
30 for legendary
100 for mythical.

2. Allowing ranks, points, and kits/abilities to be sold or traded to other players.

Reasoning: You can sell your unwanted kits and abilities to other players for in-game points. The game will open a GUI and allow you to move your points and rank to another player while he can do the same. Can't afford a rank with real money? Buy a rank from another player who doesn't want his rank anymore. The ideal conversion rate is decided by the players. Convention says that an iron rank is worth about $20 USD without the sale or converted to about 60k in-game points.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The following will explain how we can improve the server.

1. Removing cubelets in favor of "cube points."

Reasoning: Drop boxes are not the right way to give vanity. Therefore, we have to have a shop to do all of this. Instead of a chance to get a cubelet, it should be a chance to get a "cube point" and the "cube point" can be used to buy vanity obtained from cubelets. So, if I want the Netherlands flag hat (common drop), I would have to get cube points based on the following:

1-2 for common
4 for uncommon
6 for rare
30 for legendary
100 for mythical.

2. Allowing ranks, points, and kits/abilities to be sold or traded to other players.

Reasoning: You can sell your unwanted kits and abilities to other players for in-game points. The game will open a GUI and allow you to move your points and rank to another player while he can do the same. Can't afford a rank with real money? Buy a rank from another player who doesn't want his rank anymore. The ideal conversion rate is decided by the players. Convention says that an iron rank is worth about $20 USD without the sale or converted to about 60k in-game points.
The whole reason of having cubelets is so that there is a chance to get things. This would ruin all the fun of cubelets if you could just buy them!

I like the idea, but I think I heard from another thread that suggestion #2 is against the EULA. Not totally sure though

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
The whole reason of having cubelets is so that there is a chance to get things. This would ruin all the fun of cubelets if you could just buy them!

I like the idea, but I think I heard from another thread that suggestion #2 is against the EULA. Not totally sure though
But gambling is illegal; therefore, cubelets are actually forbidden on CubeCraft.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
But gambling is illegal; therefore, cubelets are actually forbidden on CubeCraft.
Cubelets are free though. You can not obtain them through in-game currency or real money. So it isn't really gambling. You play the game, you get a reward. Simple.

Reactions: BlueMoon475
D

Deleted member 169486

Selling the ranks for points goes against the EULA. I do like the selling kits and stuff, however, maybe make it a market or something so you could sell a kit for a reduced price (I can sell me kit that normally sells for 500 points for 150 or something) and anyone can open a market GUI where they can buy it.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I could see Cube Points being won from games and found in certain Cubelets. With this, Cubelets could carry some rare and common vanity you can wear (I.e. Shirts, pants, hats, etc), Cube Points and other vanity things such as gadgets, kill effects and sounds.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No to cubelets because it is fine how it is

Also for 2 I think you missed a slight oversight
Selling points
Last time I checked points were a form of currency In game
How you sell that than I don't know
But sure to a vanity trading sort of system as long as cubelets are still in tact

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
If we talk about the EULA, we're talking about whether it is legal or not. The same is here: another game had legal issues in Europe when it added loot boxes. Therefore, it is illegal to have any form of loot boxes.
Cubelets are free and given at random.
Some dictionary website said:
Gambling:
the activity or practice of playing at a game of chance for money or other stakes.
I highly doubt any lawyer will take you serious if you make this arguement in court.

"You know, they sometimes give you a free random item, because it's random, it's gambling and thus illegal!"

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom