Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
so heres what i was thinking, now that player reports are private theres a high possibility of alot of reports on the same player, to combat this, you could make a answered reports section all accepted (and locked) reports would be moved there that way we can see if someone has reported a player, that way reports arent duped (or as much) for the same player

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't think that would be very useful. You can currently check here if a player is already banned. The problem with double reports still exists because reports don't get viewed my mods instantly.
They could change the creation page to a web form that can display if the player has already been reported and also automatically validate the data.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
[
I don't think that would be very useful. You can currently check here if a player is already banned. The problem with double reports still exists because reports don't get viewed my mods instantly.
They could change the creation page to a web form that can display if the player has already been reported and also automatically validate the data.
but how many know thats there?

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea. Especially if you have a lot of player reports that haven't been looked at. ;)

Having this could tell us which one the player hasn't been banned and which player reports have been banned already.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom