Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I don't understand people who oppose the idea. If anything, just add an option like
a /rankstone command.
And if you really want to dazzle people with your rank, fine. Go ahead. But I'm tired of everyone spamming the option they want in chat.
OfYGY.gif

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I personally think that this should be added because right before the game in the lobby, I get spammed. Then if I don't vote what people want, they spam me so hard, I can't see what is happening in chat. Just my opinion.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Can't copy the GIF, on my phone.

However, I think we should add a /rankstone command instead. I personally sometimes like the challenge at the start of the game.
I like this Idea. Then you could choose your rank. This is better a great Idea I think.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I would be fine with it as long as you would be able to toggle
your username just like the one @Nobody. said above. I would like
some sort of way to stop the targeting.
I don't understand people
who oppose the idea. If anything, just add an option like
And if you really want to dazzle people with your rank, fine. Go ahead. But I'm tired of
everyone spamming the option they want in chat.

I would agree that it would
not decrease spam very much but still, you could turn off the chat
in the pre-game lobby.
This wont work for numerous reasons

1. Some mods such as the cubecraft eggwars plugin in the 5zig mod tell exactly who has
a rank thus making your suggestion useless to some players like me
2. Ranked players or not, people will still spam what they want
3. As for not saying anything again people will still spam what they want
For 1: The 5zig mod is rarely used anymore so yeah...
For 2: Ever heard about turning off chat?
For 3: Look above.

Basically, I would like votes to be anonymous cuz once you do vote, people
wont be able to know who voted for what. BUT I think there should be a way
to toggle it off and on.[/QUOTE]

I like this Idea. Then you could choose your rank. This is better a great Idea I think.

Also, no need to double post, I mean there is an edit button for a reason.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Can't copy the GIF, on my phone.

However, I think we should add a /rankstone command instead. I personally sometimes like the challenge at the start of the game.
I suggested /stone before, but came up with this idea instead. Sincd they made the names in FFA yellow, why not make them in all lobby's yellow ;)
I don't understand people who oppose the idea. If anything, just add an option like

And if you really want to dazzle people with your rank, fine. Go ahead. But I'm tired of everyone spamming the option they want in chat.
OfYGY.gif
People probably won't stop spamming what they want, but the focussing will hopefully stop :)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Make all names in pre-lobby's yellow
I am against this!
Why? Because SOME players bought their rank to show off their special colored name tag, others may have bought to vote, and some for both. Instead of changing your name to yellow in the pre-lobby why not have it an optional feature? in the main lobby you can go into the settings and select "Stone, Off/On" it will make your name look like a stone player, if you don't turn it on you will appear with your normal rank, + you are minimizing one of the perks of others ranks
ranks.JPG

Make voting anounymous
I am okay with this :D, it would be almost pointless if the /stone was disabled though
If you've got a rank and don't say anything in chat, you probably won't get focussed.
what if no matter what in tab and chat you will appear as a stone rank if you enabled it?
giphy.gif

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
This is a good idea for people who are bothered by people asking for a certain mode. Personally as a diamond rank I don't get spammed that much and when I do it doesn't bother me but this could be a great help for people that are bothered or get spammed more.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I am against this!
Why? Because SOME players bought their rank to show off their special colored name tag, others may have bought to vote, and some for both. Instead of changing your name to yellow in the pre-lobby why not have it an optional feature? in the main lobby you can go into the settings and select "Stone, Off/On" it will make your name look like a stone player, if you don't turn it on you will appear with your normal rank, + you are minimizing one of the perks of others ranks
Nobody complained when they added it into assasins, wouldn't see anyone complaining for the other pre-lobby's..

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Nobody complained when they added it into assasins, wouldn't see anyone complaining for the other pre-lobby's..
I personally believe many players that own a rank play either skywars or eggwars, i cannot guarantee this because i never played assassins, if their are major game changing perks (Op, Normal, Hardcore) then i see why this was added, if not it just makes the entire game neutral without anyone targeting others or make the rank get in the way, is that correct?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I am against this!
He said pre-game lobbies. Not the minigame lobbies themselves, only the lobby where it counts down for a game.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
He said pre-game lobbies. Not the minigame lobbies themselves, only the lobby where it counts down for a game.
I think you misunderstood me... i will try to rephrase it :D
What if instead of making your name yellow in pre-game lobbies CC add a new option to the settings menu which is "Stone" u may select if you want stone on or off, stone hides your rank and makes you appear as a stone player, before joining a game select "Stone On" to make you appear as a stone player, whatever game you join after you will appear as a stone rank
(in case you also misunderstood :P)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ability-to-hide-your-rank.165490/
^^^ btw you guys MAY lock this because it has been forwarded to the devs (last page of the link)
proof.JPG

but this thread's suggestion is a little bit different so i can also see it being kept open :D

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I understand your problem I don't get spammed with OP but it's understandable that you hate it. I like the yellow names but again I never get focussed but maybe because I'm super noob. But I really like your ideas

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom