Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, it appears that instead of answering others questions, I am the one in need of help today. I feared a day like would come sooner or later and sadly my worst nightmare has come true: I have been banned from CubeCraft. In case you're wondering, no I'm not here to appeal, but rather for some advice as I am unsure how I am going to try and resolve this situation. Why you ask? I guess we'll find out soon.

First of all, some basic information on how it has come to this point. You see, next to playing on my main account I often like to play on a stone-ranked account. (Mainly because players often completely underestimate the skill of stone-ranked players which often leads to amusing situations, in case you were wondering). The thing is, I do not 100% own that account but simply co-own it with a close friend of mine. In total, three people still have access to the account to this day: me, my friend and my little brother. That's where the trouble emerges...

My main problem with appealing is that the story is completely unbelievable. Why? You see, my younger brother once hacked on CubeCraft using his own account along the lines of 2016-2017. This eventually lead to him getting banned, completely justified of course, nothing wrong with that. After him being banned from some time (while he still had access to my alt) I feared being banned immensely as we were both using the same IP-address. However, some time later this fear was put to rest as I saw a moderator commenting that ''you shouldn't get banned if someone else you happen to share your network with is blocked from entering the server" as they had methods to determine if it's actually you or not according to him/her. This single comment has always, even today, given me the strength to believe that I would be safe as I've not even once logged in to my younger brothers account using my own PC. Today however, I nonetheless have been banned on that alt, which saddens me immensely. Because of this I have now abandoned my main account too as I would rather not bypass my ban ''again'' eventually leading to me being banned on my obsidian-ranked account as well.

The thing is I do simply not know what to say as this obviously sounds like one of those made up ''oh my brother hacked'' stories, I have little to no hope my appeal will actually be approved. That's why I'm here to ask if any of you know a way I can prove my innocence as I feel completely lost right now and don't know what to do. I don't know if there's actually a way which allows staff members to see I have never actually logged in to the original banned account or anything else that may help prove that it's not me who got permanently banned from the server years ago. If any of you have experienced a similar issue, it would be greatly appreciated if you would be willing to share your story with me. I know this is also somewhat my own fault but just the thought of losing years of playing your games, reporting people and being an active community member actually makes me shred a tear. I'm not trying to cause any drama here but I'm truly clueless right now and am desperate for someone to talk to. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them as fast as I can.
Thanks for reading.

~CubeTale

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Username?
Best thing to do is try to explain that you weren't the one using your account with as much info as you can (If you have proof, feel free to add it on) as well as being honest would also work here to as it may give you a much bigger chance of getting unbanned. Best course of action here is to not play (Like you are doing just now which is great) until your alt gets unbanned and once it does get unbanned, it would be best to change your password and keep it hidden from him

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Yea I would advice just like @Warriors1976 to change your password of that alt. This is the best thing you can do, to make sure that this never happen again. I would also advice to talk with your younger brother about this situation. Maybe you can convince him to delete the hack client. But make sure that you don’t start a fight between the both of you. Because that’s not worth it.

I hope you will get unbanned as soon as possible.

Reactions: CubeTale

TaperTuinc58926

Jul 21, 2016
Hello everyone, it appears that instead of answering others questions, I am the one in need of help today. I feared a day like would come sooner or later and sadly my worst nightmare has come true: I have been banned from CubeCraft. In case you're wondering, no I'm not here to appeal, but rather for some advice as I am unsure how I am going to try and resolve this situation. Why you ask? I guess we'll find out soon.

First of all, some basic information on how it has come to this point. You see, next to playing on my main account I often like to play on a stone-ranked account. (Mainly because players often completely underestimate the skill of stone-ranked players which often leads to amusing situations, in case you were wondering). The thing is, I do not 100% own that account but simply co-own it with a close friend of mine. In total, three people still have access to the account to this day: me, my friend and my little brother. That's where the trouble emerges...

My main problem with appealing is that the story is completely unbelievable. Why? You see, my younger brother once hacked on CubeCraft using his own account along the lines of 2016-2017. This eventually lead to him getting banned, completely justified of course, nothing wrong with that. After him being banned from some time (while he still had access to my alt) I feared being banned immensely as we were both using the same IP-address. However, some time later this fear was put to rest as I saw a moderator commenting that ''you shouldn't get banned if someone else you happen to share your network with is blocked from entering the server" as they had methods to determine if it's actually you or not according to him/her. This single comment has always, even today, given me the strength to believe that I would be safe as I've not even once logged in to my younger brothers account using my own PC. Today however, I nonetheless have been banned on that alt, which saddens me immensely. Because of this I have now abandoned my main account too as I would rather not bypass my ban ''again'' eventually leading to me being banned on my obsidian-ranked account as well.

The thing is I do simply not know what to say as this obviously sounds like one of those made up ''oh my brother hacked'' stories, I have little to no hope my appeal will actually be approved. That's why I'm here to ask if any of you know a way I can prove my innocence as I feel completely lost right now and don't know what to do. I don't know if there's actually a way which allows staff members to see I have never actually logged in to the original banned account or anything else that may help prove that it's not me who got permanently banned from the server years ago. If any of you have experienced a similar issue, it would be greatly appreciated if you would be willing to share your story with me. I know this is also somewhat my own fault but just the thought of losing years of playing your games, reporting people and being an active community member actually makes me shred a tear. I'm not trying to cause any drama here but I'm truly clueless right now and am desperate for someone to talk to. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them as fast as I can.
Thanks for reading.

~CubeTale

I wish you the best of luck on your journey and hope that they understand as these people do. Please keep me updated because i would like to know if you get unbanned.

Reactions: CubeTale
Thanks for the reply guys, I really appreciate it.
once it does get unbanned, it would be best to change your password and keep it hidden from him
Yea I would advice just like @Warriors1976 to change your password of that alt. This is the best thing you can do, to make sure that this never happen again.
After contacting my friend, the accounts password has been changed just to be sure.
I would also advice to talk with your younger brother about this situation. Maybe you can convince him to delete the hack client.
I have talked to him about this but don't forget that he was permanently banned a few years ago and not recently, he actually feels really bad about it while I didn't even attend to put him at fault. Don't worry about the hacked client, he hasn't hacked since his perm ban from Cube. He doesn't play Minecraft that often anymore honestly but when he does, he plays legit. He has actually hit puberty in those years of being banned and has matured quite bit giving him a greater understanding on why he was at fault. I have forgiven him for his past mistakes and I'm sure he has learned his lesson by now.;)
If you have proof, feel free to add it on
I think I might have something but am not 100% sure if it can be considered valid proof. I'll send you the usernames and 'proof' trough a private conversation. I would greatly appreciate it if you would give your honest opinion on it!
I wish you the best of luck on your journey and hope that they understand as these people do. Please keep me updated because i would like to know if you get unbanned.
Thanks for the support! I'll try to keep you updated on the situation!

Reactions: Basketman
I managed to get unbanned after recovering some old proof showing that both accounts are in fact owned by different people.
Thanks for the support to everyone that replied! ^-^

Thread can be locked now as the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom