• Total voters

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
As a true UHC Master as myself.
o6Q7Syj.png
I've come to the conclusion that the UHC lobby is too empty:
1hoEcu8.png
That's why I decided to make a suggestion to boost the amount of players inside the UHC lobby. So my suggestion is to add an Disco Gadget.
This gadget will turn the ground into something like this:
giphy.gif

But smaller and music will also start to play. This way people can start partying inside the empty uhc lobbies in this exact spot:
3iJmqRB.png

Wouldn't you be attracted to an gadget that could only work in one lobby? Wouldn't that be amazing! ONE SPECIAL GADGET THAT CAN ONLY BE USED IN UHC. And for only 100 UHC wins and 100.000 Vanity Points it's free for you to use!.
Well I hope everyone understands what I'm trying to suggest here. (This was all just clickbait the actual suggestion is for cube to finally add some vanity. and probably do something about uhc, lol)
So uhh.. Chalas...

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Why only in UHC... It's dead, yeah, but adding a gadget for only in the UHC lobby (Which is also 100.000 Vanity Points)
I really like the idea, but it shouldn't be a UHC lobby only

(I wrote the last part later..)

Reactions: Despacito 2

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
As a true UHC Master as myself.
o6Q7Syj.png
I've come to the conclusion that the UHC lobby is too empty:
1hoEcu8.png
That's why I decided to make a suggestion to boost the amount of players inside the UHC lobby. So my suggestion is to add an Disco Gadget.
This gadget will turn the ground into something like this:
giphy.gif

But smaller and music will also start to play. This way people can start partying inside the empty uhc lobbies in this exact spot:
3iJmqRB.png

Wouldn't you be attracted to an gadget that could only work in one lobby? Wouldn't that be amazing! ONE SPECIAL GADGET THAT CAN ONLY BE USED IN UHC. And for only 100 UHC wins and 100.000 Vanity Points it's free for you to use!.
Well I hope everyone understands what I'm trying to suggest here. (This was all just clickbait the actual suggestion is for cube to finally add some vanity. and probably do something about uhc, lol)
So uhh.. Chalas...
I liek the idea, but UHC is dead. Why not just 100k vanity points and it can be in every lobby for emerald rank and above?

Reactions: Sweetenerera

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Or they could just, you know, update UHC so its actually better. People don't want to play a game they don't like in the first place, just for a gadget.

Last edited:
Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom