Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WypsotorTVN

Sep 16, 2019
I currently have over 550 wins and am placed 21st on the leaderboard at this moment. After all of this, I would like to say I'm least somewhat experienced at this game and that I know what I'm doing. This guide will be a simple tutorial on how to play at a top level instantly. I can't exactly describe how to get better at PVP on different devices; this is different for everybody and will improve over time. This guide will focus more on what loot to keep.

The first and most important thing is the weapons. If there's one thing I want you to take away from this guide, it's that axes are almost always better than swords in this gamemode. The damage chart goes like this:
4: Wood Sword, Gold Sword
5: Stone Sword
5.25: Wood Sword Sh1, Gold Sword Sh1
6: Iron Sword
6.25: Stone Sword Sh2
6.5: Wood Sword Sh2, Gold Sword Sh2
7: Diamond Sword, Wood Axe, Gold Axe
7.25: Iron Sword Sh1
7.5: Stone Sword Sh3
8.25: Diamond Sword Sh1
8.5: Iron Sword Sh2

9.0: Stone Axe, Iron Axe, Diamond Axe
9.5: Diamond Sword Sh2

Bolded weapons are worth picking up no matter what. Underlined weapons should only be grabbed if you do not have a better weapon. Don't bother going for anything worse than an unenchanted Diamond Sword unless you absolutely have to.

Next is food. In case you haven't figured it out already, this server tries to emulate Java 1.9-style combat as much as possible as evidenced by Axes being broken. In addition to this, there is also instant health gained from eating food. Consuming any sort of food will give you a considerable amount of regeneration depending on the quality of the food. Theoretically, you could craft Golden Carrots in this gamemode, but it's not worthwhile to use gold for this (we'll get to that in a bit). The food you want to aim for is Steak, Cooked Porkchops, and Cooked Chicken. Cooked Rabbit or something that also heals three shanks of hunger can be substituted in place of Chicken. The Chicken is important because it'll restore a bit less and leave you more susceptible to hunger. This sounds bad, but it's important for popping Steaks pre-combat for better health restoration after being hit. Steaks and Porkchops give the most amount of health and make it so that you get hungry less often. Be strategic in managing your hunger since going into a fight without health regen from food will usually cost you the game.

What other resources are important? Armor obviously; prioritize Iron and Diamond armor. Keep spares in your inventory if possible so others can't obtain them. Remember that Gold and Chain are identical except the legs. Leather, Gold, and Chain shoes all give the same amount of protection. But there's more than just armor to look for. Gold Ingots are an extremely important resource since it can help you craft Golden Apples. Ingots always come in stacks of 4, so finding Gold twice in chests will allow you to craft arguably the best item in CubeCraft SG. Gapples give you temporary regen, which is cool, but the Absorbtion effect is incredible. You can tank a lot of hits and regen the few hearts you lose. Power Bows fully charged do more damage than melee weapons. Those of you on Windows 10 can especially take advantage of Bows and ranged combat. Don't bother using unenchanted bows, but pick up Power 1 or 2 when available. Diamonds are rare, but with enough you can craft armor which has crit resistance. Diamond armor will almost always give you an edge over the opponent, even if the protection factor of your armor is the same or slightly less. Always pick up Player Trackers, Health Pots, and (if you don't have full iron or higher) Iron Ingots. Mostly everything else is useless.

Finally, a few gameplay tips
-Don't use Health Pots in the middle of combat; instead, use them while running away or after getting a kill
-Look around you before you loot chests or dead player loot
-Look around you before you craft
-If you have a Player Tracker, use it before you craft and look in the direction it points while you craft
-Always loot to mid at the start of the game
-If your starting loot is good, go on a slaughter at spawn
-If your starting loot is bad, run away before grace ends
-Pick the Chef kit

This wasn't the most in depth, but I hope this helps any aspiring players on Bedrock SG. My win % is about 43 right now, and I want more of a challenge. I hope more of you can hop on and rise to the top as well.

Reactions: SIMPFORSHAQ
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom