Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zwaveldioxide

Sep 4, 2017
Netherlands
Hi, there are 2 eggwars achievements which I need help with. For one you need to kill someone with fire and for one you need to take damage while being on fire. The problem is, how do I obtain fire? There isn't any fire swords or lava in the shop that can be bought. Is there a specific map where you can buy it with emeralds? Please let me know, thanks in advance.

Reactions: ThaDoggo

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hi, there are 2 eggwars achievements which I need help with. For one you need to kill someone with fire and for one you need to take damage while being on fire. The problem is, how do I obtain fire? There isn't any fire swords or lava in the shop that can be bought. Is there a specific map where you can buy it with emeralds? Please let me know, thanks in advance.
The map mine allows you to buy a fire aspect Gold nugget with emeralds.

Ayroh

The map mine allows you to buy a fire aspect Gold nugget with emeralds.
As well as the Gold Nugget on Mushrooms and on the map Western.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Aztec has lava at mid and Storm has fire on the main island you spawn on, there may be a few other maps but these are the ones I know of.
Lock?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom