Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

Insnesnakos

Oct 21, 2023
This is my first post on here so i thought Id start with my most-played gamemode
How do you think I can improve my island? Like what to add or remove?
1697848621140.png

1697848878059.png

Another picture from higher up

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Some ideas: You could start growing some more grass maybe. You could make a landscape and/or a house if you want; you could also make a water fountain somewhere for decoration. Also, you could try using some glass (maybe white stained glass?) in some places if you want, like a glass floor could look pretty interesting; you could make a big glass greenhouse over your crop farms. You could make a spawn room, buildings for your farms, or some small decorations perhaps. You could incorporate different block types (stone bricks, concrete, etc.) around your island if you'd like. You could also create visible paths in the flooring going to various places

Insnesnakos

Oct 21, 2023
Some ideas: You could start growing some more grass maybe. You could make a landscape and/or a house if you want; you could also make a water fountain somewhere for decoration. Also, you could try using some glass (maybe white stained glass?) in some places if you want, like a glass floor could look pretty interesting; you could make a big glass greenhouse over your crop farms. You could make a spawn room, buildings for your farms, or some small decorations perhaps. You could incorporate different block types (stone bricks, concrete, etc.) around your island if you'd like. You could also create visible paths in the flooring going to various places
I know what you mean by growing more grass, ive had that square since the beginning lol

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

madcrewz74

Apr 15, 2023
id remove 1 cocoa bean farm, pumkins and organize your genorators, i did the genorators, and it makes life so much easier

Reactions: Insnesnakos
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom