Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,065
5,086
409
Pronouns
She/They
You can unlock ink sacs in the shop after completing a quest from the swampland island. I'm not sure what the quest is called but I can probably find out. I think buying them is the only way to get black dye, as CubeCraft has modified fishing so that it only gives fish.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
1,066
1,323
219
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
You can unlock ink sacs in the shop after completing a quest from the swampland island. I'm not sure what the quest is called but I can probably find out. I think buying them is the only way to get black dye, as CubeCraft has modified fishing so that it only gives fish.
what quest is it
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,065
5,086
409
Pronouns
She/They

Attachments

  • 2022-01-28_16.16.22.png
    2022-01-28_16.16.22.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 530
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Soveratize wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Nyaa
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
Bald
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Keanu's profile.
Bald
Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom