Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
UHC was very anti-climatic. Many people had high hopes for this new gamemode including me, but it was a failure
This is one of the worst games on Cubecraft

HOW TO FIX (SPEED AND NORMAL)

Maps:
it is easy to take advantage of the maps because they do not change
  • for example, by having the same maps, people could write down the cords of certain caves/areas that have a lot of diamonds
  • This leads to unfair advantages and play. This is how people get full diamond
  • Have the maps randomly generated, I think the pre-built maps are easy to take advantage of
Environment
:
not done have to sleep

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I do agree, certain map layouts should be changing but the maps have been changing recently so locations of towers has been changing making it more fair for players.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
  • for example, by having the same maps, people could write down the cords of certain caves/areas that have a lot of diamonds
  • This leads to unfair advantages and play. This is how people get full diamond
That was patched
Have the maps randomly generated, I think the pre-built maps are easy to take advantage of
they are custom but it randomly generates the custom land
not done have to sleep
than why did you post it exactly instead of waiting till you finish? (unless it was an accident in that case it happens to all of us)

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I do agree with some of this. The custom maps have taken a lot of time to make and create for the build team and we shouldn't really throw them away.
This wasn't really the reason UHC got on my nerves though.

I stopped playing UHC because I would naturally go to fight, kill a few players then be cleaned up by that one x-raying full diamond.

Perhaps the way to get around this is to introduce natural health regeneration. Before you all say 'You're ruining the concept of UHC' The regen would give UHC a unique Cubecraft twist and maybe help restore some of UHC's former glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom