Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Problem
So you wake up or come back from school or work and come on cubecraft to have a fun game of eggwars. Everything goes well, nobody is rushing you. You got to mid and got yourself a bow and then you realize someone is rushing you, With panic you shoot him off but he decides to start safety bridging, you being you panic and try your best to get 50 gold to get enough obsidian for your egg so they won't break it but they are more than halfway to your base and you only have 21 gold with a level 1 gold gen. you try your hardest to slow them down by bow spamming them but nothing is working you managed to gain 42 gold but you hear "FUMP" behind you, you turn around to notice someone jumped on your island and is about to break your egg. Sadness starts to take over as a popup appears saying "Your egg has been destroyed" You are heavily under geared and get taken out in seconds and now your day is ruined.

The Solution
Same scenario but you realize they are almost at your base and you have 33 gold, you go to the village in panic and accidentally clicked on miscellaneous and see "TNT" You remember a video watch yesterday from a YouTuber with the name of Jackxist and relief falls on you and you buy 3 TNT with 30 gold and you set up a TNT cannon just like jack did, Everything goes perfectly and you placed all the TNT in the right place. Unfortunately, you placed the TNT cannon under a tree and it completely misses.

*DO NOT be like this guy, do not place TNT cannons under a tree and you might have won*

Reference Video

If you guys liked this thread please let me know in the replies or have any questions, If you did not like this then let me know what I can do to improve.

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY

*I am not responsible for making campers worse*

Last edited:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hehe funny video, will defenitely try this soon! It looks really funnt to see those save-bridgers dying and probably deep inside start to rage. One question, what if they start to build in the height? What do you have to do then? :P

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Your thread is funny!! The most of us make with 41 gold, right away 4 obsidian And than There jump anyone And take your egg, you kill him And than you are nothing with your obsidian. It is very annoying. The video that you have shares was anmazing, I think a little bit lucky!!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Hehe funny video, will defenitely try this soon! It looks really funnt to see those save-bridgers dying and probably deep inside start to rage. One question, what if they start to build in the height? What do you have to do then? :p
HaHa they do rage xD, If they build from high then this TNT cannon has it covered, just place the toTNTnt faster so it explodes when it is high up xD. the longer you take to place it the longer it is gonna explode, the TNT does launch high up. I had to wait longer to place the top TNT so it explodes on its way down

Reactions: Cynamooo

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Your thread is funny!! The most of us make with 41 gold, right away 4 obsidian And than There jump anyone And take your egg, you kill him And than you are nothing with your obsidian. It is very annoying. The video that you have shares was anmazing, I think a little bit lucky!!
Thank you, you are right I was lucky, but it is like shooting a bow, you can learn the skill, shooting it at a certain angle and height and placing the TNT that explodes at them at the right time.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Is it possible to use this against campers? Maybe destroying their wall or using it to get them in the void?
Could this be done over the void?

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Is it possible to use this against campers? Maybe destroying their wall or using it to get them in the void?
This can be done to destroy their walls yes. We did it to campers before, 1 of them got hit off into the void as he was busy building on his wall xD.

Probably not the best way of getting rid of them, but if you do, you probs want to do it with style ;)

Simple yet explained very well. Good job! :D
Thank you, I appreciate the feedback

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I wouldn't count on it, as blowing a hole in the wall results in them having a better view on the direction you're coming from. This means that they'll barrage you with arrows moments after the hole being blasted.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Pretty sure the fact that people need to safe bridge is a bad sign because that likely means there is a camper
Good Guide a guess not that I wanted people to know how to camp better but hey it is okay the way it is

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I wouldn't count on it, as blowing a hole in the wall results in them having a better view on the direction you're coming from. This means that they'll barrage you with arrows moments after the hole being blasted.
That is true, might not wanna do that, we did that to someone today and they rebuild their wall with obsidian, Made it harder for us xD

Pretty sure the fact that people need to safe bridge is a bad sign because that likely means there is a camper
Good Guide a guess not that I wanted people to know how to camp better but hey it is okay the way it is
Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

That was such a perfect shot! Nice job!!
Thanks, dude, it was a lucky shot but with practice, i can change that from luck shots to skilled ones xD.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom