Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qoodles

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
the netherlands
I'm dead serious. Is there an actual way to fight multiple players head on? Or do you need to try and fight one at a time? How do you use various things to your advantage? Share your strategies here!

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
You could target one of them and try to kill him asap.
Or use tnt it isn't expensive and does allot of damage!

Reactions: Velocidad

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Learn how to W tap or combo, If you master it then you can easily 1v4 in squads, just comboing people off.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
The way I handle 2v1's on Team Eggwars & Team Skywars if you're ever in this situation:
First of all, you always gotta know what stuff you have; If you have a golden apple you should always try to focus on one player so you can eat your golden apple after you killed one of them. Does not apply to EggWars: You can also use lava to do more damage *especially when critting* on the one that you're focussing (or the other one so he'll might be busy trying to get out of the lava).

I don't wanna make it sound easy, there's a chance that you can kill him (you can also get cleaned), but if you don't succeed I suggest try to hit one off the edge or try to fight on a bridge (important that you're always above your opponents so you can hit them off with your blocks as that gives more knockback, 1.9-1.16 only).
Like Quis said, I think the most important is to keep distance and try to be the first one who hits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrachtschip

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
I am not that good in PvP myself but if I have one suggestion is to try to get them to separate. It's not that easy sometimes but if you can fight them one by one it can make a huge difference. Good luck

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I'm dead serious. Is there an actual way to fight multiple players head on? Or do you need to try and fight one at a time? How do you use various things to your advantage? Share your strategies here!
Run for a bit and then do as much damage as possible to the player who is ahead of the other player. Maybe you can also run, do a 3-4 Block jump over the void and block the jump with blocks off so the player fall into the void

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
2v1s are hard - so I try and single a person out. I’ll try trapping one player and fight the other or run until only one is chasing me.

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
This is a VERY unreliable method, but I typically only find myself in 1v2+ situations in early game. I'm alright at taking KB, so if I'm struggling with singling someone out, I try and draw the fight out onto a bridge and block crit them off. Otherwise, my trick is just having at least 3-4 gapples ready and a better sword (If they have wood sword or leather armor, get a stone sword, if they have stone sword, get an iron/dia sword, etc).

On smaller sized maps such as football or a map like frogpond with a large area exposed to the void, kb is your friend, so use it! Even if you're awesome at pvp, adapting to the map and strategizing how you'll kill players is super important!

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Strafe in and out of them, If they get a combo spam blocks and try to pivot behind them.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Your best bet is to focus on of them, while mostly ignoring the other. Learn how to land constant crits while also staying om the move (moving a lot means you are harder to hit). You can also try stay really close to the both of them, but that might not work out of you are against 2 good players. That's what I do. Works pretty well most of the time.

That said, I have however been banned for it. Lil rant incoming :)

1v1v1 in solo eggwars, where I focused on 1 player at the time. One of them was salty when he lost and cut a 12 second clip to make it seem as if I was teaming. One mod accepted these 12 questionable seconds that randomly cut during the fight (hmm.. one would wonder why) as enough proof of teaming and banned me. Denied my appeal in which I explained the entire situation in detail. Later, when more people had gotten involved, he said he would unban me, but he never actually did. The ban was removed from my report page, but I never actually got unbanned. At the time I was just grateful it was removed, but I shouldn't have accepted that as it was incredibly petty. He also warned me to be more careful to play like this ("because now I knew what could happen") and never reacted to me questioning if he would actually unban me.

Left a bit of a sour taste how that staff member handled such a straight forward situation. And although I feel like it was more an issue with that staff member and not a representation of the mindset of the entire team, it still has changed how I approach certain situations, because I just don't want to deal with such a pointless ban again and certainly not with someone who couldn't quite accept that maybe a mistake was made in their part.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom