Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hey there! Hope you enjoy the new video! If you want more videos like this one, you can always click the link and like the video :) Also, if you liked the video, why don't you subscribe, so you don't miss the new ones? :3

Anyway, there we go:

Also, I appreciate any feedback, so I will be happy to read what you think.
I like the vid, BUT MY
Hey there! Hope you enjoy the new video! If you want more videos like this one, you can always click the link and like the video :) Also, if you liked the video, why don't you subscribe, so you don't miss the new ones? :3

Anyway, there we go:

Also, I appreciate any feedback, so I will be happy to read what you think.
I like the vid, but some memes are overused (like 'how could this happen to me' etc.)

• Love
Reactions: IWontHurtYou

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Well I enjoyed the video so much that the only thing I wold say that would make it better is to widen the library of "memes" from when you die or get trolled or do something good xD
Other than that, good editing and nice humor xD

• Love
Reactions: IWontHurtYou
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom