Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
i think it would be cool if cubecraft added a timer on the side that sayed how long that game has been going on :D

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This is already a thing in Hungergames, but I would like to see it in other games aswell. Nice idea :D

Reactions: Yamin

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
i think thats a little bit dropping the game BUT! if this can be added in a new mode like a new OP ore something this can be nice and the generators need to generate faster of a timer or its impossible to get the best stuf.

and maybey ranks can vote for how long the timer load

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
i think thats a little bit dropping the game BUT! if this can be added in a new mode like a new OP ore something this can be nice and the generators need to generate faster of a timer or its impossible to get the best stuf.

and maybey ranks can vote for how long the timer load
1: Read
2: It's just a timer to see how long the game went for.
3: Why would it need a vote?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

Convincing

Nov 23, 2016
Tip: There are several Minecraft mods you can download that include a timer you can personally adjust to your screen.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I really like the Survival Games timer, so why don't add it into the other gamemodes on the server?
Don't see a reason why not, +1

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Next time, please stay on topic.

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).

Source: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/
Wow, everyone can mistakes, so it isn't necessary to send that here to belittle him. :)
Anyways, I really like these little suggestions what can be very usefull. <3

Convincing

Nov 23, 2016
Wow, everyone can mistakes, so it isn't necessary to send that here to belittle him. :)
Anyways, I really like these little suggestions what can be very usefull. <3

Many write unnecessary comments/reply's as a means to increase their [Messages] statues.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Many write unnecessary comments/reply's as a means to increase their [Messages] statues.
I don't think he meant to do that, because I know him and he isn't like that. :)
I totally got you with that people can see that he is ''Message Farming'', but he isn't doing that believe me :)

Discussion ended.

Reactions: Convincing
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom