Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Not_Red_Fox

Apr 1, 2021
I had this happen multiple times where someone gets a bow of the start of the game and sits there shooting me and completely ignorings everyone else. or it's the good old trap. I was about to win the game and the last guy was at his base and so I go to him and hes underground. all I'm thinking is I'm about to win and I walk down the stairs and I step on a presser plate. I here tnt go off and I die and he's alive. (not to mention the other million times something like this has happened)
How do I stop this or avoided this completely?

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Either pull a Dream IQ play or report them here. Camping/Trolling is bannable

1632973597815.png

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Dealing with trappers isn't that hard. You see, not everyone are really smart and most trappers don't know how to hide their trap or how to make themselves look less suspicious.

About campers, yeah campers are super annoying to deal with. All i did is just bowspam them with 6 stacks of arrows or find a tnt and destroy them by launching myself or a tnt to theirs camping side.

Reactions: axysium and Silco

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I usually pull a Dream IQ (lol) by mining from another place and kill him by blocking the pressure plates first so nobody goes on it, second I start critting him from his back. Or if it was a manual trap like there is a 1x1 block that leads to the void and then like he would put one way to himself so he block traps you then if that happened then I would just block it or go also mine from the back while shifting :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Cathie and Patsman

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
The best way to avoid getting trapped is always assuming they are trying to trap you.
Always be on the lookout for buttons, tnt, pressure plates, anything suspicious. If you suspect they are trying to pull a prank on you retreat to cover by bridging up(or just running away) then rethink your approach on the player. Try to surprise them by not going through the way they expected you to come from by mining around their hiding spot.
Another thing to keep in mind is that even if you do get trapped, you can always use blocks, water, and golden apples to try to survive(unless it's a void trap haha)
As for campers - report/get ender pearls :)

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I usually pull a Dream IQ (lol) by mining from another place and kill him by blocking the pressure plates first so nobody goes on it, second I start critting him from his back. Or if it was a manual trap like there is a 1x1 block that leads to the void and then like he would put one way to himself so he block traps you then if that happened then I would just block it or go also mine from the back while shifting :)
Cool!

DemonZDark

Jul 12, 2020
Idk?
You can report campers here.
My advice is always be careful where you walk and stick to your team when playing team games. This way you are less likely to be the victim ;).

Reactions: khco

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
You can report campers here.
My advice is always be careful where you walk and stick to your team when playing team games. This way you are less likely to be the victim ;).
who says you can't camp on other place if they're camping? it's like fighting a fire. In order to defeat the fire, you gotta fight fire with fire. Camping on another place while there's a camper on another place is way more fun than reporting campers because now all you gotta do is bowspam the camper till they ran out of health or arrows or till they fled away from their sky base.

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey! Report campers with these links: Bedrock and here for Java. For trolling you can be smart if you think he is trolling you, just wait and try to break his trap. That's how I deal with trollers and it works for me most of the time.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Always think twice when the last player is underground hahaha
Just mine to them and you can just jump on them, you usually have better gear since you looted mid.

Camping inside an island is allowed though so you can't report them.

Reactions: Snowy54

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Always think twice when the last player is underground hahaha
Just mine to them and you can just jump on them, you usually have better gear since you looted mid.

Camping inside an island is allowed though so you can't report them.
most people who does that always think they're smart lol. infact they're opposite of being smart

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
I had this happen multiple times where someone gets a bow of the start of the game and sits there shooting me and completely ignorings everyone else. or it's the good old trap. I was about to win the game and the last guy was at his base and so I go to him and hes underground. all I'm thinking is I'm about to win and I walk down the stairs and I step on a presser plate. I here tnt go off and I die and he's alive. (not to mention the other million times something like this has happened)
How do I stop this or avoided this completely?
for campers, you can just wait for his arrows to run out and build up (place blocks around you while bridging up so if he jumps down at you you won’t get get knocked off) and just dig down to the trappers

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Either pull a Dream IQ play or report them here. Camping/Trolling is bannable

View attachment 200593
I think a lot of you have misunderstood what camping is and isn't... It's NOT against the rules to camp on your base or anywhere else on the map in Eggwars and Skywars.. it's ONLY against the rules for *Skybases* on Skywars and *Skybases or Underbases* on Eggwars.

Camping everywhere else is fair game. The rules changed a while back and tbh I think they're now right... and it's not difficult in most circumstances to get campers.

Trapping is a perfectly legit strategy.. maybe annoying but then.... well don't get caught in one.

Reactions: Patsman
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom