Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Last edited:

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
With due respect it's not intended in an offensive way and there's some humor to the hole phrase. I guess you might be right though. hmmmmm:rolleyes::eek:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
My first name: Deeds76

The "Deeds" part of the name is my irl nickname.
The "76" just sounded cool :p

My second name: Deeds_GG

The "_GG" is just a cool feature to the name.
It comes from my friends "clan" of the "_GG". I think it fits :D. (My friends IGN and discord name is AI_GG)
Also the GG sounds cool at the end of it.

Rubbii

May 3, 2017
Australia M8
My name was actually made by my farther, it was technically his account , then he gave it too me because he didn't play a lot. Then name is kind of inspire by my last name, I thought of changing it to ggrubi52, because that's my user for everything else, but I decides to keep Rubbii ( pronounced Ruby ) because its kinda cool, and I really like the simplistic aspect to the name, its meaningful and not a bad name.

XX
Rubbii

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
When I was young (I'm 15, don't think that I am 30 years old and I am speaking of my infancy, lol), I played a game called "Desert Operations", and, using my kid logic, I was a plane "Hangar" and I instantly said: "Hey, my name will be Hangar1".

Later, I started playing World of Tanks, so I chamged my name to Hangar2 idk why the '2'.

3 years ago, I started a YT channel, and I liked the 5 and 3 numbers were cool. So, Hangar555 as username was born.

In August 2016, watching @HackersDontWin livestream (aka the Pleb Family) I changed my sking to @GingerGeek 's one. Few days later I changed my name to "HangarGeek" (Hangar555 + GingerGeek"), since it sounds well, it's now my username.

Nov 28, 2016
Deep Ocean
I got my name CorruptedSyntex by pretty much just adding my favorite word which is Corrupted, and then my second favorite word Syntex.
Kinda basic but oh well. :p

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
The - Fast - Bowler
Quite self - explanatory really. I am a fast bowler in cricket, there was really no doubt in my mind. In fact, I had this name since I was 10. TheFastBowler is my first IGN, and it will be the only one I use.

amijordan

Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone! SrKlompenstein here,

Well, we all know that moment when you buy a Minecraft account, but you do not know an original name on that moment... But after a while, you got something!
''LuckyRemon'' was my first name, because that day was my lucky day and yeah... Remon is my firstname.
But now, I have got a better, original, appropriate, weird and graceful name: SrKlompenstein.

The most of you will think now: how did he get that name?
Well, once upon a time there was day and on this day I had an experiment for my school subject physics. We had to perform this experiment with two persons. In this case. my friend and me. To prevent accidents, we had to wear a laboratory jacket and a safety glasses.
Suddenly, my friend said to me: ''Haha, professor Klompenstein!'' (Because ''Klompen'' is a part of my lastname.)
And that moment I thought: ''That would be something great for a new Minecraft name!''

So yeah, it must be something with Klompenstein, but that was not complete.
Maybe this sounds a bit weird, but I like(d) Senior Moderators (SrMod). I just think it was a cool rank or something.
When I saw Sr (Senior) I knew it. This will be my new Minecraft name! (@iCheeetah :p)
And so I got my Minecraft name! - SrKlompenstein.

My question to you is: do you also have a weird story how you get your Minecraft name? Everything is possible! :)

- SrKlompenstein / Remon

I got mine from https://www.techwhoop.com/random-username-generator/ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom