Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
For my most used name, Snodia... Long story short, I played Neopets and had a friend that put the word "sniper" and my real name together and got Snodia.

For my current name, SenIsMyBF... @Sentrix__ is my best guy friend ^^ (we use the term "BF" in a different way than most others would think ;3)

Feel free to ask me about the other names I've had in between but they aren't that important.
I played neopets too!

Anyways my turn..
My name is Alex.
I used to play monster hunter freedom 2
My first name there was Alex.
Then there was the internet.
So I joined runescape with intovite.
So I joined Neopets with Laplander because I loved the minigame.

So I made a minecraft account...
Alex was taken..
Lexa was taken..
I was lost for ideas.. I looked for ideas.
Lexa - pen
looked strange.
Lezappen.

CaptainStarkie

Jun 9, 2016
Somewhere Now
I played neopets too!

Anyways my turn..
My name is Alex.
I used to play monster hunter freedom 2
My first name there was Alex.
Then there was the internet.
So I joined runescape with intovite.
So I joined Neopets with Laplander because I loved the minigame.

So I made a minecraft account...
Alex was taken..
Lexa was taken..
I was lost for ideas.. I looked for ideas.
Lexa - pen
looked strange.
Lezappen.
I thought it's something related to Led Zeppelin

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Mine came because im me, and my name is the same on basically all platforms with the exception of my steam, facebook (which is private), twitter and twitch some may get triggered because its spyrothdragon with no "e" to make it "The" the reasoning was actually 2 reasons, i started out when abbreviations of even small words was a thing, "the" was "th" for example, also this was the time i got my xbox 360, (the newer one that came out when xbox one first released) the other reason was SpyrotheDragon was over the character limit by 1 and so i took out the e in the, and that particular format stuck even into making my minecraft account

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
My name.
That was a long journey.
DD/MM/YY
1st name: 8/2/2016 zisos78
Back when I was using cracked MC client, I use this name. Why? Because when I was in 2nd grade, I was in class 15 and my number is 05. Combine all of these gets 21505, and 21505 looks like Zisos. So yeah. My name was born.
2nd name: 17/4/2016 Zisos78PvP
My first thought of this is simply because a lot of people on the server I played a lot changed their name to PvP related names like '*censored*_PVP_God.' So, another name without thinking was born lol.
3rd name: 21/5/2016 Zisos78_Does_MC
Again, because a lot of people on the server I played a lot changed to this type of name, I changed it.
4th name: 21/6/2016 zisos78
After 63 days of living like this, I have to switch back to original because I quit that server.
5th name: 23/7/2016 24HoursADay
Things started to get really OG'y. I tried my best to find an OG name and the first thought was Discord_Updater, and believe me, that's a fun name. Unfortunately, I didn't get the name because some guy was 1 second ahead of me. After this whole thing, I found out this name was available too, so I changed my name to this.
6th name: 24/9/2016 LetsDoMinecraft
Before this name change, I got a helper rank on a server, so I was talking to myself, "Why don't I change my name to something funny?" and this name was born. :P
7th name: 28/10/2016 24HoursADay
I changed my name back simply because.... I want to. So nothing to say here. :(
8th name AKA current name: 20/2/2017 1314520
Hey another OG name! :D But! I didn't change it just because it is OG. It actually has a meaning. Search the meaning of 1314520 in Chinese, and you will get the point. :P

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
My username Sharz it's the short form of BlackShardd, my old username. BlackShardd comes from The Shard. The Shard is a skyscraper located in Southwark, London and is the tallest building in the United Kingdom.

http://imgur.com/a/T4cSw

Why I choosed Shard? I'm in love with London and the first time I went I was very impressed by the amazing building. As Shard was already in use I added Black and a double D at the end to make it more "kewl".

As said above months later I changed BlackShardd to Sharz to make it shorter.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
My name.
That was a long journey.
DD/MM/YY
1st name: 8/2/2016 zisos78
Back when I was using cracked MC client, I use this name. Why? Because when I was in 2nd grade, I was in class 15 and my number is 05. Combine all of these gets 21505, and 21505 looks like Zisos. So yeah. My name was born.
2nd name: 17/4/2016 Zisos78PvP
My first thought of this is simply because a lot of people on the server I played a lot changed their name to PvP related names like '*censored*_PVP_God.' So, another name without thinking was born lol.
3rd name: 21/5/2016 Zisos78_Does_MC
Again, because a lot of people on the server I played a lot changed to this type of name, I changed it.
4th name: 21/6/2016 zisos78
After 63 days of living like this, I have to switch back to original because I quit that server.
5th name: 23/7/2016 24HoursADay
Things started to get really OG'y. I tried my best to find an OG name and the first thought was Discord_Updater, and believe me, that's a fun name. Unfortunately, I didn't get the name because some guy was 1 second ahead of me. After this whole thing, I found out this name was available too, so I changed my name to this.
6th name: 24/9/2016 LetsDoMinecraft
Before this name change, I got a helper rank on a server, so I was talking to myself, "Why don't I change my name to something funny?" and this name was born. :p
7th name: 28/10/2016 24HoursADay
I changed my name back simply because.... I want to. So nothing to say here. :(
8th name AKA current name: 20/2/2017 1314520
Hey another OG name! :D But! I didn't change it just because it is OG. It actually has a meaning. Search the meaning of 1314520 in Chinese, and you will get the point. :p

Thats a whole lot of numbers :P

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
My story is quite boring. Frankly, I made this name on roblox because there were no other names avalible. Then, when my roblox account got hacked, I changed my Minecraft name from my full name, to my roblox name with an underscore. So interesting :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, mathander999, Mathijs And Alexander And 999 it was My number in the basket. Matthy_skills, Matthy is My nickname And I have Some skills XD. And now is My name DodelijkeNoob And Idk Why? But a lot op people love My name.

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
One of my usernames was Shell_Bell. During Christmas time I always wear a shiny blue bell around my neck and one day one of friends got annoyed because I kept jingling it. They said "Shut up Shell bell" and I now everyone calls me that at school. Not really weird, just funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom