Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hello everyone! SrKlompenstein here,

Well, we all know that moment when you buy a Minecraft account, but you do not know an original name on that moment... But after a while, you got something!
''LuckyRemon'' was my first name, because that day was my lucky day and yeah... Remon is my firstname.
But now, I have got a better, original, appropriate, weird and graceful name: SrKlompenstein.

The most of you will think now: how did he get that name?
Well, once upon a time there was day and on this day I had an experiment for my school subject physics. We had to perform this experiment with two persons. In this case. my friend and me. To prevent accidents, we had to wear a laboratory jacket and a safety glasses.
Suddenly, my friend said to me: ''Haha, professor Klompenstein!'' (Because ''Klompen'' is a part of my lastname.)
And that moment I thought: ''That would be something great for a new Minecraft name!''

So yeah, it must be something with Klompenstein, but that was not complete.
Maybe this sounds a bit weird, but I like(d) Senior Moderators (SrMod). I just think it was a cool rank or something.
When I saw Sr (Senior) I knew it. This will be my new Minecraft name! (@iCheeetah :p)
And so I got my Minecraft name! - SrKlompenstein.

My question to you is: do you also have a weird story how you get your Minecraft name? Everything is possible! :)

- SrKlompenstein / Remon

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yeah I Originally Was Going To Use The Name C4master Because I Had Used That For A Few Things
But When I Realised It Was Taken I Had To Think Of Something Else
Luckily For Me I Knew What Skin I Was Going To Use (The 1 I Currently Have)
I Had Made It In A Skin Maker Just For Fun But I Really Liked How It Looked
Now In That Skin Creator You Needed To Name Your Skin So I Just Thought Of Some Random Word
Jollow Was What I Thought Of So I Named It jollow
Anyways when I was choosing my Minecraft name I thought of jollow but also wasn't allowed
So The Person Next To Me Suggested To Add Some Numbers
So I Thought Of jollow123
But There Was Something that bothered me about these numbers
I Then thought of my 3 favourite numbers 2, 5, and 0
Next I mixed The 3 because 250 was my favourite number

Thus My Name became jollow250

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Well, It was about 2013. I got a new turtle (the one that's been on my profile pic for so long) and I had to name it. I was into astronomy so I decided I would give it a star's name. A dwarf orange star, because of it's orange belly and because the turtle was really really small.
So I found the name "cygni" and decided I would call it that way.
A while later, I made my first YouTube account, and I wanted to use Cygni as username, however, it was obviously already in use. So I looked for something to complete the name and though "Maestro" could sound cool. So it became MaestroCygni :p
Tbh, I like this name a lot :p

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Okay, so I was a total Halo fanboy when I was 8, yes I played shooters. There was Captain Lasky but I wanted to be better so I did CommanderLasky.

KeukenRol was THE Dutch hype of 2013-2015

After that *grabs namemc*

IkBenHaid3r -> iAmHaid3r in Dutch

AltijdVodka007 -> AlwaysVodka007 (eehm joke with my dad)

RektByHaiderMLG -> Don't drive while being influenced by alcohol, don't change names while being influenced by Mtn Dew.

GustavnessNL -> Gave my account to a friend for a month, don't know what it is.

iAmYouu -> @iLoveYouu made this

InfernoTele -> @telegamer xoxo

iAmHaider nothing wrong.

xMegaHaiderx -> @xMegaCoolx xoxo

Fanezonda -> @Camezonda xoxo

_Haider -> Clan on a Faction server.

Hautist -> @Dotsy @ISeeThroughYou end me

I will go back to something with Lasky next name change :P

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Godzley_Playz for my minecraft name because I like God and I just add something at the end of "god". Playz because I'm playing somethings and just take the S out for a Z

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
For my most used name, Snodia... Long story short, I played Neopets and had a friend that put the word "sniper" and my real name together and got Snodia.

For my current name, SenIsMyBF... @Sentrix__ is my best guy friend ^^ (we use the term "BF" in a different way than most others would think ;3)

Feel free to ask me about the other names I've had in between but they aren't that important.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I came up with the name yoyamin, because a lost of people said: ''Yo Yamin''.
Didn't really had another name. I had _yoyamin and _yoyamin_, because 3 or 4 years ago I *cough* bypassed my mute of 11 months (didn't know the rules back then) and didn't know about the 30 days you had to wait until a minecraft name was available.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
My name is an original. I made it up based on myself and used it to express myself too.

So, Cyan and Yellow are 2 of my favorite colors, but they are also 'opposite' colors. Cyan is a much darker color and Yellow is a much lighter color. The meaning behind the name is having two completely different sides. Now, I'm not saying something like, "Don't mess with me or you'll see my other side!" I'm saying it in a more settle and unexpected way.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
EclipseFTW7 I got because i was thinking of a good Youtube Channel and some of my Roleplay characters before hand was named Eclipse so i wanted to base it off of that.
EclipticEffect: i wanted a new name and i wanted to edit Eclipse so i came up with Ecliptic (sadly that was taken) i asked some people on what to have and the choices we came up with were EclipticEffect, EclipticDawn and EclipticOdyssey (ended up naming my alt EclipticUnity and EclipticOdyssey)

Sentrix__: i was coming up with a name for my MC team and Sentrix popped into my head so i named it that but a couple days later i loved the name so much i changed my name to Sentrix__ (Sentrix and Sentrix_ was taken already)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Oke let's go through all my names.

xMegaCoolx: 7 years ago my friend and I were addicted to Grepolis. I had the name loper500 (Runner500). Don't ask why, I was 11 years old. My friend had the name MegaWarrior. So we played this game whole day. But one day he said to me: "I'm going to stop playing this game, it's getting borinhg." So he gave me his account. Now my name was MegaWarrior. After a while I stop playing the game as well, because playing alone was boring. When I tried another online game I had to choose a nickname. I was thinking: "Let's make a name with 'mega' in it to remember my friend." So I was thinking about a name with 'mega'. Then I had it! Back at that day, I was cool. I was the most popular kid in class. So let's pick the name MegaCool. But that name was already taken. Then I randomly put some x's behind and in front of my name, don't ask why, and voila! There's my first name actual original name!

Second name:
Y0UW0TM8:
When TeamSkywars was released xMegaGamerx and I were trying to on the leaderboards of top Kills and Wins. That went great! We almost had that place on the leaderboards *cough* 100 wins behind *cough*. So we just played some tryhard games, etc. When we actually won an OP game , ge went afk and I was like: "I'm not going to play a game alone, I'll wait." When I was waiting, I watched some Youtube. I saw some MLG edit videos and they say Youwotm8. I thought: "This would be a great name!" And all of the sudden I changed my name to it. Everytime I got hackusated, they had my answer already: Y0UW0T8.

Third name:
MegaIlluminati:
This is a short story. In the past I played a lot of QuakeCraft on Hypixel so I thought: "Let's try it on Cube." So I was tryharding it and then all of the sudden, I had 2016 kills and 169 FPS. So I wasthe Illuminati. But I still wanted to have 'Mega' in it. So MegaIlluminati.

Fourth name:
MegaUniplub:
Once @HackersDontWin was streaming. I know that because he's a friend. :p So I was watchtong his streams and playinh with him. Then he called us nubs and plebs. After a while we were thinking for a name that has nub and pleb in it. And tada!!! Plub was born. A week later I think, I was planning a sort of a troll for in his streams. So I changed my name to MegaUniPlub. The 'Uni' stands for Unicorn. Because they are bae. Leave me alone.

Fifth name:
TheLeg3nd27:
Ahh the Snowdown time! That was a great time, for the 'TheLegend27' meme. @telegamer , Leev, @Yoya (I think) and some other friends were addicted to Snowdown and the meme. Then I told tele: "Shall I chance my name to TheLegend27?" He was like: "Don't do it." I searched if the name was not already taken. And it was. But I needed to wait 7 days to get that name. I couldn't wait that long so I put a random '3' that stands for a 'e' in it. And TheLeg3nd27 was born. After a while I hatew myself I changed my name to that. It was funny for 1 day. :p

Now you know my name history. (I did this all in my phone. :p)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Ahh... I first used Minecraft on the cracked version, since I was too poor to offord it and we don't use Dollars here. In 2012 it was pretty hard to get MC since we could use only credit cards and my parents wouldn't let me to buy it. So I used the cracked version of MC for like 2 years.. until 2014. during that period, my first ever name on MC was simply:
Jeffry.
After a few months, like 5-6 months, I got blocked out of my account since someone who bought a premium account started to use that name.
So I changed my name to:
SuperkillerXd
I don't know why, I was 9 at that time so don't ask.
Then, I had bought PREMIUM IN ITS SHINY LUSTURE
Then my name was...
JefdoesMC
I was a big SkydoesMinecraft fan at that time, with the team and so on.
Later, on a server, the OWNER of the server(the server's average players were 300-400)
told me that my name was "Unoriginal" (I got triggered)
So I go on a mod server the walking dead mod thing which had a server, and I asked someguy "Can someone give me a good name for my YouTube Channel?"
Yeah... It was pretty cheesy. But this guy... he changed my name for ever.
He suggested
SweatyJeff
But I didn't use that. Then he told me the legendary name....
Jefsweatsgames.
He told it with one f, which I thought was pretty unique so I went with it. This was in 2015.
So... Yeah. I had a bit of nostalgia about the good ol minecraft days while typing this :^)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom