Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
My first name was _Monkey_10, because my friend's name was _Monkey_9, and my friend, his friend's name was _Monkey_8, and so on. That's how I found my name, with the help of my friends.

My second name was _ProGamer_10, that indeed sounds very noob, but I was very noob and started hacking on Cube. When I got banned I thought I could bypass the punishment by just changing my name, and ofcourse I was very disappointed to find out that it didn't work, rip 30 days with that stupid name.

The last name I got was..... Cynamooo! I'm not very original, so finding a cool name was pretty difficult. I started searching for good websites that maybe contain cool names, and all of the sudden I found Cynamooo, and I was, and I'm still very happy with it!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
XMOAB2DEATHX: Three words ladies and gentlemen, and those are Call... of... Duty... Oh yeah, I'm good at COD so I'm gonna be edgier than a knife and put two capital X's and a death threat in my name. Can't stress enough how many more friends I made by changing my name to...

StorySays: a shortened version of my first YouTube channel I created in 2010 called 'StorySaysProductions' merely named due to the fact that there was a book sat next to me and I was like "Story... cool." and then I flicked through it to find a cool second word to add, and I went with 'Says', what can I tell you I'm a simple man. But since we're all friends here let's just be cool and not acknowledge the fact my first username was THAT, okay. Nice.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
This is a story all about how I got my name! :D

Before I get into this, I have gone through a lot of names before sticking to my current name. I'll tell you all why I stuck to 'Orangeric88' instead of all my other names I thought of in the past! :)

#1st name ever: Pal88
Why did I think of this name? When I was first introduced to Club Penguin, I wanted a name that had to do with Club Penguin. Since the game was all about meeting friends and mostly about penguins, I decided to name myself Pal. Where did the 88 part come from? I got Club Penguin in 2008. As for the other 8, I just like the extra 8 :p. Why have I stopped using this name? As I got into other games, (minecraft) I decided that Pal wasn't really the best name to go with.

#2nd name: OrangeEric8
This is one of my early beginnings for the current name I have today. This once again was for a Club Penguin account. I know what you may be asking at the moment.. 'What happened to the Pal88!!!! I thought that was your Club Penguin username!! Welll.. I got banned from Club Penguin for basically saying 'dam'. Apparently it's a 'bad word' to club penguin. Where did I get the 8 from? This time, it wasn't for 2008 (this was in 2011 when I thought of this username), instead I was 8 yrs old when I got this account. Where did the 'Orange' come from? In case you haven't noticed, I love the color orange/oranges (the fruit). Why did I put my name in it? Orange ended with an 'E'. 'E' is the first letter to my name. Later on, you'll see what I did to combine my favorite color/fruit to my name. Why am I not using this as my main username? I guess after a while, I started to notice that the name looked weird, plus it sounded weird when I say it out loud. 'Orange Eric 8'

#3rd name: EliteOrange
From OrangeEric8 to EliteOrange was a complete change in name. Unlike all the other usernames, this name was for Clash of Clans! I really liked the name (as it had no numbers) and it was simply too. Why is it not my current username? I thought the 'Elite' part was bragging. I didn't think that I was good at minecraft so I scraped that idea.

#4th name: Orangeric8
This username was for my Roblox account! Why am I not using this username at the moment? It all has to do with the way you see my name. I absolutely hate how awkward it looks. It doesn't look right to the eyes.

#5th name: Orangeeric8
This was my changed Roblox account username. Why am I not using this username at the moment? Having the two 'e's' there didn't look right.

#6th name (CURRENT): Orangeric88 :D:D
My current username. The moment you have all been waiting for. How did I decide this username? Unlike all the other versions of my name: (Orangeric8, OrangeEric8, Orangeric8) this one was perfect. It had all the components I want in my name.
  1. It had my favorite color
  2. It was pleasing to the eyes for some reason
  3. It sounds natural to say

With that said, this was forever my username. I had gone through a lot of prototypes in order to get to my name. The part of my name is it's all original (no one else has it on any other games). When ever I signup for a game and it ask for my username, it is always 100% not taken. This time, the 8 stood for a reason. The first 8 came from the fact that when I got Minecraft, I was 8 years old. The second 8 stood for August (my birthday year!) :D

#7th name: Orangeable
This is not my current Username. Why is it number 7? It's my backup name incase some websites allow usernames of 10 and below. How I thought of this name? I just took the last 4 letters of lovable and put the word Orange in front of it. The name means Love Orange. ;)

If you just read #6, you will not get the full story on how I got my username. ;)

With my name comes nicknames.. My nicknames are 100% hilarious (some of them I never would've thought of). If you want some of my nicknames, here they are!

1. Orange (Common)
  2. Orange Rick
  3. Organic
  4. OrangePleb
  5. Oreos (idk why people call me this)
  6. OJJJJJJJ
  7. Orjanic (Pronounced Or - jan (basically van but change the v in van to j) - ic
  8. Orange man!!!
  9. Orange guy
  10. Many more (but they aren't commonly said soooo I forgot them :()

P.S. The only game I don't have my Username as Orangeric88 is Nintendo. Nintendo only allows you to have names up to 10 letters/numbers/special characters. My name has 11 letters... :eek: Soooo atm, my Nintendo is currently Orangeable.

So that's it. That's how I got my username! Hope you enjoyed. :)

NightlockX80

Apr 18, 2017
My very first username was Blackout, which I got from the Transformer with the same name and sounded cool. Then somewhere in the middle I switched to SoldierX80; this was a long time ago so I honestly don't remember how I got it but I feel like it just popped into my head and sounded cool. But recently about a year ago I decided to revamp the name. I came up with NightLock, which I got from the Hunger Games films (ironic cause I love me some survival games). Combining that with the X80, I got what I have now.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've had a lot of bad names before this good (and original) name, iCheeetah:

I was thinking about a new and original name and I was thinking about an animal which is very fast because I can run very fast (I don't know how or why this has to do anything with Minecraft but okay:rolleyes:), and I liked the 'i' in front of a name so I really wanted that too. So I came up with "Cheetah", because my name sounds a bit like my name (if you pronounce it:p). But that name was already taken, so I kept thinking. "iCheetah", "iCheetahh", "Cheetahh", "Cheeetah", and finally I got my name. "iCheeetah". I'm very happy I chose this name in stead of "iCheetahh".

This was my weird (I do think it's a bit of a weird story:p) story about my Minecraft name, iCheeetah.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

CaptainStarkie

Jun 9, 2016
Somewhere Now
My first name was Obitoandthecraft. Because I like this anime character from naruto that's called Obito and obviously I like to craft.

CaptainStarkie: Captain represent Captain Jack Sparrow and Stark represent Tony Stark. Those 2 are my favorite characters. The ie is something else i guess.

~poof~

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! SrKlompenstein here,

Well, we all know that moment when you buy a Minecraft account, but you do not know an original name on that moment... But after a while, you got something!
''LuckyRemon'' was my first name, because that day was my lucky day and yeah... Remon is my firstname.
But now, I have got a better, original, appropriate, weird and graceful name: SrKlompenstein.

The most of you will think now: how did he get that name?
Well, once upon a time there was day and on this day I had an experiment for my school subject physics. We had to perform this experiment with two persons. In this case. my friend and me. To prevent accidents, we had to wear a laboratory jacket and a safety glasses.
Suddenly, my friend said to me: ''Haha, professor Klompenstein!'' (Because ''Klompen'' is a part of my lastname.)
And that moment I thought: ''That would be something great for a new Minecraft name!''

So yeah, it must be something with Klompenstein, but that was not complete.
Maybe this sounds a bit weird, but I like(d) Senior Moderators (SrMod). I just think it was a cool rank or something.
When I saw Sr (Senior) I knew it. This will be my new Minecraft name! (@iCheeetah :p)
And so I got my Minecraft name! - SrKlompenstein.

My question to you is: do you also have a weird story how you get your Minecraft name? Everything is possible! :)

- SrKlompenstein / Remon

Well my starts when I was younge in 2014 and got my account at the time I liked a live-action monster fighting show Ultraman my favoire one was Ultra Seven EX
Hence Ultra7ex was born and now Im on my fith name so lol

G

Gamerfull

Well here I leave my story, My real name is Sergio and the day of my birthday is June 12, and if the joints come out; Sergio12j

_Strateeg19

Apr 23, 2017
Netherlands
First i wanted the name: xKillerboy19 but my Dad didn't like that name because it was too rough.
He camed up with the name Strateeg19, and i still have that name.

19= because that's my favoritenumber.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I had it from a tiny youtuber what has a friend named "frigidas1"

So My brother bought My minecraft and I said to make the name _daveydas_ ... a month ago before I had That name He told people on his Channel That he Did ... because people were asking where he is.. I asked him and said he Did suicide... I was a bit in shock, so I thought I was never wanted to change it. Untill a few months ago . Btw I got minecraft since 2014 january :]

And Then a mistake of My brother >:[ He changed My name to sothar and said he thought it was on his account.. Then I changed it back to _daveydas_

Then I didn't like the name anymore so I was thinking and was asking other people wich username I could do.
Some people didn't want that I was supposed to change my name, one person said to do it like "AngryMe_" But didn't like that aswell, so I decided to choose the name "NobodyCares_" so it sound a bit original. After a few months Were people making jokes about the name so I want to change it again.

I asked again Some friends to change it in something.. But Nobody has a idea.. But @ItsTwany Has!! He told me to do it as the same like he has, Just like ItsDavey. But I only love to use _ in My name so I decided to stick an _ to it.
And Yeah so it happend xD

Reading is not fun.
-ItsDavey_

Last edited:

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Mhm.. I always had a YouTube channel called TwanyGames and therefore it was my very first Minecraft name also TwanyGames but because I put it on a really expensive no Minecraft name more was made I decided me name change at a time said a friend of me * Twuhny * but that name I found but nothing when I came up with names in English see if that can but there was nothing! When an old friend of mine started with * Its * I thought such a thing, I would also like, so therefore is me now name * ItsTwany *!

-Twan

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I got 360'd every day in some 1st person shooter.
Second name:
Y0UW0TM8:
When TeamSkywars was released xMegaGamerx and I were trying to on the leaderboards of top Kills and Wins. That went great! We almost had that place on the leaderboards *cough* 100 wins behind *cough*. So we just played some tryhard games, etc. When we actually won an OP game , ge went afk and I was like: "I'm not going to play a game alone, I'll wait." When I was waiting, I watched some Youtube. I saw some MLG edit videos and they say Youwotm8. I thought: "This would be a great name!" And all of the sudden I changed my name to it. Everytime I got hackusated, they had my answer already: Y0UW0T8.
Second name:
Y0UW0TM8
Everytime I got hackusated, they had my answer already: Y0UW0T8.
YOUWOTM8?

Reactions: Komodо
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom