Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Z

Apr 16, 2017
Hey cube I have a gold rank and I wanna transfer it to my new account, How do I do that >>???????????????????????\

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'm not sure is there a Transfer service for that actually. Contact @Joe Henry for a Solid answer because I'm not sure myself.

I'm leaning towards a No you cannot do that.

Also, wrong section as this is a place for suggestions. Please do not make this threads as we've got certain staff that you can contact for these issues. Thanks

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hey cube I have a gold rank and I wanna transfer it to my new account, How do I do that >>???????????????????????\
Hello!
Sorry, but there is no way to transfer any ranks/points/experience. Basically, whatever you do on one account stays on that account. If you are switching accounts, you will have to buy a rank again.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Just like what vEnchantedPearlx said, to either send an email to (sales@cubecraft.net) or start a conversation with @Joe Henry.

And another thing is that the staff would need information like:
- Transaction ID (This usually starts with a B or a W. It is not the transaction ID on the card statement).
- Date of purchase.
- Minecraft username (that it was purchased on).
- Email address entered at checkout.

Without that information, the staff cannot prove that you bought a rank.

@zRinne are you able to lock this, since the question has been answered?

N

Nikboo

- Wrong section
- I think that's not possible but if it's:
Contact [ sales@cubecraft.net ] or [ @Joe Henry ]
I'm not sure is there a Transfer service for that actually. Contact @Joe Henry for a Solid answer because I'm not sure myself.

I'm leaning towards a No you cannot do that.

Also, wrong section as this is a place for suggestions. Please do not make this threads as we've got certain staff that you can contact for these issues. Thanks
Hello!
Sorry, but there is no way to transfer any ranks/points/experience. Basically, whatever you do on one account stays on that account. If you are switching accounts, you will have to buy a rank again.
That's not possible. CubeCraft don't transfer ranks. I suggest you to change your nickname.

If you have any issues with that situation. Please start a conversation with @Joe Henry

https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe Henry

Actually, Cubecraft does do rank transfers!

Please email sales.cubecraft.net or PM @Joe Henry with the following information:

- Transaction ID
- Date of purchase.
- Minecraft username that the rank was purchased on.
- Minecraft username that you want to give the rank to.
- Email address entered at checkout.

Have a good day! :)
Locked.

Reactions: TheBrownster
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Top Bottom