You like this?

• Sounds nice, would like this

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Would be a waste of space on the board

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

marlutin

Oct 20, 2014
Maybe also make it so that sand falls normally but also falls where the controller/troller is standing, so the controller would be in a big arena running around pressing buttons

marlutin

Oct 20, 2014
Maybe also make it so that sand falls normally but also falls where the controller/troller is standing, so the controller would be in a big arena running around pressing buttons
I mean like in a big glass roof over the place where the people are

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I don't feel like this would be really helpful. There's no need to really control disasters when they already happen on its own. Everything has its own order and let's say spawning the wither or letting pvp really early in the game would just be unexpected. Let's say you just spawn and there's already lava falling down when you don't have any armor/tools. Everything has a sequence so it can be fair to everyone. However, if the person can control other things (like adding skeletons, being able to change the spawn rate of chests, giving resistance to all players, venom to all players) than that would be cool since it would add a twist and it would make it harder and more competitive to survive.

Reactions: thofern

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
What happens at the end of the game? Does the controller get anything for what they do as I'd say it would be good for them to have a few points for doing it - not as many as the winner but a few.
Also, if the controller leaves would it turn back to automatic or would another controller be chosen?
Would this happen on normal maps, some maps or just make a games map for it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom