Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think playing video games is good for you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her

❓ Today's topic: Video Games

I may be a day late, but I won't let that keep me from posting these altogether... 😶‍🌫️

Questions:
➜ Which network(s) do you play on? (Java / Bedrock)
➜ Do you enjoy Minecraft, and if so, why?

➜ Which game launchers/platforms are you acquainted with?

➜ Do you play any other game(s) aside from Minecraft?
➜ If so, which games and why?

My own answers! 📝

➜ I play Java mainly, but hop on Bedrock every now and then.
➜ Minecraft is one of the games that I just grew up with and always have enjoyed playing. Along with this, comes the fact that so many friendships started and awesome moments happened on here. I simply can't abandon it.

➜ I'm well acquainted with Steam, Origin and Epic Games Launcher. Also used to play Overwatch (first one) back in the day so I guess also with Blizzard.

➜ Yes.
➜ I love playing Assassin's Creed - I own Origins & Odyssey - and I hop on The Sims 3 or 4 every now and then. Quit Genshin, but played it for like two full years before that. Also used to play a Korean game called SoulWorker. Aside from these main games, I have some (previously) installed games that I hop on every couple months... Among Us is an example. :redsus:

pekd

1. i play bedrock only. i used to play java some years ago tho.
2. i enjoy minecraft for the same reasons you do
3. i have steam and origin. i might have an epic games account too but i dont have the launcher on my pc
4+5. on pc, i play minecraft only, but i used play kingdoms and castles, cs:go and geometry dash. on my phone, i play soul knight, definetely my 2nd favorite game. i have played many indie games too, but not very active

Reactions: Hoshi and Wildd

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

❓ Today's topic: Video Games

I may be a day late, but I won't let that keep me from posting these altogether... 😶‍🌫️

Questions:

My own answers! 📝

➜ I play Java mainly, but hop on Bedrock every now and then.
➜ Minecraft is one of the games that I just grew up with and always have enjoyed playing. Along with this, comes the fact that so many friendships started and awesome moments happened on here. I simply can't abandon it.

➜ I'm well acquainted with Steam, Origin and Epic Games Launcher. Also used to play Overwatch (first one) back in the day so I guess also with Blizzard.

➜ Yes.
➜ I love playing Assassin's Creed - I own Origins & Odyssey - and I hop on The Sims 3 or 4 every now and then. Quit Genshin, but played it for like two full years before that. Also used to play a Korean game called SoulWorker. Aside from these main games, I have some (previously) installed games that I hop on every couple months... Among Us is an example. :redsus:
I mainly play Bedrock but I have played Java before, I enjoy MineCraft because of it's freedoms and possibilties and the MineCraft community is one of best gaming communities there is, I am acqained with Epic games ig and Onix Launcher, yh I play a lot of Nintendo games like Zelda BOTW and Mario Odessey.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I play both Java and bedrock. Mainly Bedrock but I am loving Cubecraft Java at the moment!

I love Minecraft a lot, at the moment it's the only game I play basically, and for similar reasons to you!

Steam for most of my games, I have epic launcher but I don't really use it

I used to play A LOT of Stardew Valley, I love it so much, and have loved other games like Star Wars: Battlefront 2. I play Sea of Thieves sometimes, its such a great game but I never commit to the hours I need to spend straight on it. I also like Polytopia, but I play that very on and off. I also love Hay Day :D

Reactions: Hoshi and pekd

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I currently main Bedrock, though I sometimes play Java.

Yes! Just because my inner child enjoys the cubes, and bc theres a lot to explore!

Epic games, steam uh origin, I think thats it.

Yes! I play valorant, and just random games once in a while.

Reactions: Hoshi and pekd

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Which network(s) do you play on? (Java / Bedrock)
Bedrock

Do you enjoy Minecraft, and if so, why?
Yes, ofc! I love the freedom of the game which is unparalleled imo. When I first got into Minecraft, I played creative mode almost exclusively. Now, I spend most of my time on Cube. Both have been so much fun and really showcase this incredible versatility that Minecraft offers. Also, I've fallen in love with the community. The Minecraft community is probably the main reason I still love the game after so many years of playing it.

Do you play any other game(s) aside from Minecraft?
Yes :)

If so, which games and why?
I play lots of random games on my phone (such as Deemo), but aside from that, I play Pokémon games, mario kart/tennis/golf, and Zelda botw on switch.

Reactions: Hoshi

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1.I play on bedrock and only bedrock I don't think my PC good enough to play Minecraft lag free.

2.I enjoy it because of the freedom if I want to make a house then I can make a house if I want to tame and breed hundreds of cats I can. It also has an awesome community that give the game unstoppable potential.

3.yes

4.apart from god of war Ragnarok and Hogwarts most games I play are actually Nintendo (specifically Nintendo DS which is the most underrated console of all time) I love pokemon, animal crossing, the mii games and the Mario and luigi's

Reactions: Hoshi and Wildd

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I started on Java, but I currently mostly play on Bedrock.
I mean, looking at how much I play it, of course, I do. To give every specific reason why I like Minecraft, I doubt I could ever do it and I'd probably be here for quite a while. Truth be told, Minecraft was the first and one of the only games I was ever interested in and actually bought and played. I just grew up watching let's play videos and from there on I got a love for the openness and unlimited options I have. I also discovered servers quite quickly and the communities of people surrounding them are what cemented my life in this game. I have never before or since seen such nice, welcoming and friendly communities. Combine that with a great game and servers that care about their players and one of the best chapters of my life can and was already written.

Honestly, since I don't play a lot of other games, just Steam. I know others, but I only ever used Steam.

Occasionally yes. Depends on the daily mood...
I did play quite a lot of Dishonored lately since I loved the story and all the game enables you to do. I also used to play Command & Conquer 3 with a few friends, but we kinda haven't gotten together to play in some time now.

So yes, games are fun, but Minecraft best!

• Love

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Java, I mainly play hypixel(haven't gone back in a long time), bedrock obv cubecraft
prolly cause it's an easy game to pick up but hard to master
lunar client on java
Dead by daylight, occasional fortnite/pubg, and sometimes pop on my xbox 360 to play the old forza horizon titles

• Wow

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
I play bedrock of course, i have been playing it since 2014 and i haven't stopped playing it ever since :)

I have been playing it ever since i was a child, i like it alot because of its simplicity and survival mode, which allows me to play with friends and it's so fun.

The only other platform i use is steam.

Yes.
I play flashing lights (which is a police simulator) i play euro truck simulator 2, and ats2.
I have known all of these games since 2018, and i like playing them because they're really entertaining, especially euro truck simulator 2.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom