Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like / watch anime?

  • Never watched, don't like.

  • Never watched, no opinion.

  • Never watched, am interested.

  • Have watched, don't like.

  • Have watched, no opinion.

  • Have watched and like anime.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yess!
And it's all @Evaluatiefout's doing, but that's good because I enjoy it a lot 😁

I do have an MyAnimeList account, again, because of Eva and we're already friends there!!
My favourite show is, and always will be, Spice and Wolf 🥰. I'm now watching Shakugan no Shana which I'm also really loving, so maybe second most loved :D

I like to think I only watch those with a good story. But I've started to noticed that the stories really aren't that good and I just love romance and magic/fantasy too much 😅
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom