Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this build?

• Total voters

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Hi. I'm banned. (Everyone knows already). As I can't play in cube for the next 27days, I'll probably start building even more.
Had a hard time with this build as the body was really challenging to make. I had to make the body all over again 3 times, cut it once in half and make the other half again to get it better.
Here is the build I came up with: https://imgur.com/gallery/OzbCAWz

Special thanks to: @_The13thDoctor_ For checking the build with me and for some advice
@Fisktratt For visiting me (and playing skribbl . io most of the time you were there :D)

The hair on the had and the neck was quite a challenge to make as I did it by hand, but the tail I didn't do by hand as it had to be longer.
(This was built for @Lion , bigger project including all the animals I've built so far coming later!)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I had to make the body all over again 3 times, cut it once in half and make the other half again to get it better.
Early horse design, circa 2020, decolorized
c4d64a6c51881c89ea42e9ec4764bd16.jpg

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Hi. I'm banned. (Everyone knows already). As I can't play in cube for the next 27days, I'll probably start building even more.
Had a hard time with this build as the body was really challenging to make. I had to make the body all over again 3 times, cut it once in half and make the other half again to get it better.
Here is the build I came up with: https://imgur.com/gallery/OzbCAWz

Special thanks to: @_The13thDoctor_ For checking the build with me and for some advice
@Fisktratt For visiting me (and playing skribbl . io most of the time you were there :D)

The hair on the had and the neck was quite a challenge to make as I did it by hand, but the tail I didn't do by hand as it had to be longer.
(This was built for @Lion , bigger project including all the animals I've built so far coming later!)
Bro! This is a insane build. How long did it take you to finish this?

:OOOO

Reactions: Nutuu
D

Deleted member 481668

Nutuu, very nice and looking good build. You know that I love your builds, but your builds from the last months are insane man, no words for! Keep it up man! Vote: Yes!

D

Deleted member 294498

Sick man! Hopefully the other builds will look amazing too! ^^

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
It looks like it must’ve been really difficult but it ended up impressive. maybe if it was blockier then the muscles could be highlighted better? I build only small scale stuff so i dont know much abour organicss

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd