SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Sup Cubecrafters
I think the "Hook the mob" boss game on Minerware is too boring, it has to be changed to be less boring and more funny to play, and funny fact: when this boss game begins , half of the players quit the game XD
The suggestion to make it less boring , is to make this game's length like 90 or 80 seconds , and to make this boss game less common ...
if you agree react with :agree:
if you disagree react with :disagree:

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
I totally agree! I'm usually in the top 3 before the boss game starts, and then I see ''Hook the mob''. I'm always afk during this boss game because I still want the win. :agree:

thijsisncice

Oct 17, 2021
Hi its laith3405, I agree, the game is boring and I quit when hook the mob is the boss game, even when I am at number 1. I would rather start a new game than play that bossgame! Or remove it or make it better!!!!

Reactions: Samixly

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Closing this thread as a quite similar suggestion is already marked as planned. We will be looking by how much we will decrease the timer once we implement the change (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom