Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Sophie :) I have recently started talking to you, even though we've known each other the whole time we've been on CCG... I am happy to say that: I started to talk to you as you are a very good,caring,great staff member and overall good friend <3

you're still a nub.

Reactions: Soph

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
You see, the science behind relativity is that one matt- ZzZZZZzZ
Seth! you're a great staff member and a great friend I remember seeing you on creative and started to talk to you and we became friends. You're a really cool person to talk to. I remember when you invited me to a faction and had no idea what to do ;_;.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Carolyn, You're one of the most calmest people i've known (thats a good thing) you're one of my best friends on ccg (there's only 3 be proud.) We didn't meet the way i would have liked to.. You banned me for hacking but we got that resolved in a convo ;D We started talking in convo's then i got added to a call with you i added you and we got to know each other a lot better I really enjoy talking to you, you're a great person and great friend and great staff member. I hope we can continue this <3

Reactions: PinkStr3ak

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Claudia! You're a great friend, I really like talking to you in skype calls, It's fun staying up all night with you and playing games like ToS and stuff. You're also a great staff member aswell. You're very funny and always make me smile. we havn't talked lately tho, that must change :D Anyways. You're a great friend and would like it to stay that way <3

Reactions: ModernRevolution
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom