Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Guys 1400 points isnt a lot if you want more points just play the game more and win some more games.
Eggwars gives you 50 points per win and 6 points per egg break so you can easily just win like 25 times and in each game get some kills and an egg
It doesnt take long to grind points, and these days points arent that useful
The more you play the games the points will just come

Reactions: Power Ranger

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Because they completely changed it? They made an option to remove projectiles, which is a core element of skywars.
That's why it's votable. If you don't like it, just vote for normal projectiles.
75% of the Sky Wars players relied on said kit.
That's only proving that it was broken AF.
you can't find a decent sword
At least you get a sword at all now with the fixed loot tables. In the old skywars sometimes I wouldn't even get a sword at all, only to be then rushed by someone with a sharp II iron sword. "fair". IMO, they didn't ruin skywars, they finally made it worth playing for me.
eggs and snowballs have been reduced to getting 3 to 5, and it is now a rare chance,
Never had that happen to me in normal projectiles mode.
in Normal mode, that you can barely get a Golden Apple.
????
I get TONS, people even complain about there being too much in chests.

TL;DR IMO It's not ruined at all but drastically improved, cube fixed the island campers, broken kits and broken loot tables which finally makes it worth playing.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I am sorry, but this change is a lot better, in my opinion, It was very overpowered and needed that nerf. I bought that swordsman kit myself and do not mind because now I can just get more points and buy more kits. Good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Before the updates, there were only three kits that were actually being used. Swordsman, which gave you the strongest weapon possible in both basic and normal, tank, which gave you the toughest armor in basic, and bomber, which was being used by people who like troll others.
What about the scout? I used that most of the time and it was drastically nerfed in the update. All 3 potions are now speed 1 instead of speed 2 and they don't stack anymore so they use up more inventory space and take more efford to put in your hotbar.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
What about the scout? I used that most of the time and it was drastically nerfed in the update. All 3 potions are now speed 1 instead of speed 2 and they don't stack anymore so they use up more inventory space and take more efford to put in your hotbar.
I have messaged FozZew, the current Skywars developer, about this. It will remain speed I, but the potions will be stacked again. It should be changed by this evening, tomorrow at max. :)

Reactions: MagnificentSpam
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom