Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

Some parts of your new skywars update are, controversial, to say the least. One of the changes, the sword kit, has to be one of the worst, I bought that kit, for 1400 points, so I could have the upper hand, however now you have changed it, without giving a refund. I personally do not like the new kit and if I had know it was going to be nerfed, I wouldn't have bought it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Some parts of your new skywars update are, controversial, to say the least. One of the changes, the sword kit, has to be one of the worst, I bought that kit, for 1400 points, so I could have the upper hand, however now you have changed it, without giving a refund. I personally do not like the new kit and if I had know it was going to be nerfed, I wouldn't have bought it.
I'm pretty sure kits are supposed to give you a slight advantage not a overly op weapon.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Except for the people that bought it because of how op it was and got screwed over when they nerfed it.
That's a whole less people than those who were affected by the broken gameplay that is now fixed, therefore, It's better for the large majority and therefore for the server as a whole.

Just a piece of opinion here, but if you have to rely on kits to be good, git gud

Nevertheless,
I wouldn't mind if they gave a little refund and drop the price of the kit though.

Reactions: Buuuddy
D

Deleted member 169486

@Buuuddy I noticed you likes CommunistCatus's comment? Care to explain why we didn't get a refund?

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I may be possibly quitting the server, because of this. After so long with Cube, so many good friends and memories, it is all just ruined. I use to play Quake Craft all the time, and I think I got a bit emotionally unstable because the removed it. I then always played Sky Wars, got pretty good at it, and now it's gone. I'm just so upset, right now.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I may be possibly quitting the server, because of this. After so long with Cube, so many good friends and memories, it is all just ruined. I use to play Quake Craft all the time, and I think I got a bit emotionally unstable because the removed it. I then always played Sky Wars, got pretty good at it, and now it's gone. I'm just so upset, right now.
Might you want to elaborate on why it's "ruined"?

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I agree. This is unfair and we should all get 1000033 points because a sword lost a few sharpness levels. This kit, the old swordsman kit, it was so underpowered!! Why nerf it??? It only did more than a sharp 1 diamond sword!!??? Buff the swordsman kit and give it a sharpness 10 diamond hoe.

And give us 1000033 points

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I agree. This is unfair and we should all get 1000033 points because a sword lost a few sharpness levels. This kit, the old swordsman kit, it was so underpowered!! Why nerf it??? It only did more than a sharp 1 diamond sword!!??? Buff the swordsman kit and give it a sharpness 10 diamond sword.

Scanning Sarcasm...
No sarcasm found.

D

Deleted member 169486

I agree. This is unfair and we should all get 1000033 points because a sword lost a few sharpness levels. This kit, the old swordsman kit, it was so underpowered!! Why nerf it??? It only did more than a sharp 1 diamond sword!!??? Buff the swordsman kit and give it a sharpness 10 diamond hoe.

I don't understand what your saying? Do you mean it's right for them to change something and not refund it or even give anyone an option about it at all?

Reactions: CyberAutumn

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Might you want to elaborate on why it's "ruined"?
75% of the Sky Wars players relied on said kit. It was popular, and known for being a bit better than many other kits. Well, I think it is fair that this kit was a bit better than the rest, as it cost a fortune. Many, many players loved and used this kit. Now, with it gone and the other updates added in, Sky Wars is 'ruined.' Basic gear is better than Normal, you can't find a decent sword, eggs and snowballs have been reduced to getting 3 to 5, and it is now a rare chance, in Normal mode, that you can barely get a Golden Apple. Therefor, in my opinion, it is completely ruined.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Swordsman was completely overpowered -> Community wanted to nerf it -> Swordsman is nerfed since it was pretty necessary.
Sure, now you may not want it now, but is that a reason to give you a refund?
What if you had just found a better kit? Would you refund your previous kit then?
Anyways, since it was nerfed and all, I'm up for having a price reduction and a slight refund to those who had bought it before the price was lowered.
(Oh and are the 1400 points really an issue, or is it just the fact that it's less powerful now?)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Before the updates, there were only three kits that were actually being used. Swordsman, which gave you the strongest weapon possible in both basic and normal, tank, which gave you the toughest armor in basic, and bomber, which was being used by people who like troll others. Kits should not provide you from major advantages, such as the strongest weapon or toughest armor, however they should help you to get started at the beginning of the game, not carry you through it.

The three kits that carried players through the game were impaired. Less popular kits were given minor upgrades and other kits are completely new. A refund or price reduction was not foreseen and most likely won't be coming either, however, you have probably noticed that a lot of achievements reseted, which means a ton of free points.

@Buuuddy I noticed you likes CommunistCatus's comment? Care to explain why we didn't get a refund?
That could have been phrased a little nicer :rolleyes:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
Top Bottom