Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Wow, you should just learn to 1.9 pvp not requesting the whole server to make change. Just try 1.9 duels and practice up! You will get better.
1.9 was my saving grace in pvp here, i cant spam click due to a condition that i have, after 1.9 i went from being as terrible as one can get to being a very good defender

iDuckYT

Sep 4, 2016
Wow this got lot's of reply's... all the 1.8 haters lmao. Guys chill down, I figured out you can use 1.8 now. And saying "LeArN 2 pVp In 1.10 bRuH" isn't going to help, believe me I've tried. It's like trying to lick your elbow.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Wow this got lot's of reply's... all the 1.8 haters lmao. Guys chill down, I figured out you can use 1.8 now. And saying "LeArN 2 pVp In 1.10 bRuH" isn't going to help, believe me I've tried. It's like trying to lick your elbow.
Just wanted to say pvping in 1.10 is possible and easy... But if you prefer 1.8... Well ok...

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Hit delay. If you mean the sword delay, well even if you hit faster the damage dealt would be the same through time as since beta 1.8 a mob hit cooldown was added to mobs. When they get hit, they don't get damage while red.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
The hit delay is a part of the 1.9 version, its more realistic, gives you a better chance against hackers, and has the ability to slice (Which means that you can attack 3 players at once).

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
You connect to CubeCraft with a 1.8 version and play SkyWars and EggWars in 1.8.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gonna eat sushi later and are so much looking forward to it!:D What are your favourite kind of food?:D
UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom