Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have a new Rank in the server?

• Yes Would be a good idea if there was a new rank higher than obsidian

• no theres enough ranks for the server already

Results are only viewable after voting.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I was thinking when are they going to add a new rank higher than Obsidian Like a Elite Rank Color Dark Orange on top of obsidian rank would be a good idea make more things than the obsidian rank could do probably 35$ more than Obsidian rank. would actually buy it because its higher than obsidian and a dark color orange as well. Having a new rank in the server would be a good idea and make the new rank to have couple more miniature and more things that they could do than the obsidian rank. There's a bright color orange which is the mod but they could add a dark orange color for a new rank if its possible just like they have Obsidian dark purple and helper bright purple white not Dark orange for Elite rank.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Ehh, I disagree. I have obsidian and are happy with it and Then I need to upgrade again? Even I like to speed out My money to donate the server, But a new rank is not really needed. A dark orange colour doesn't exist, only for Mod rank. So it would be difficult do know If it's a mod or a elite rank. Sorry -1

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Uhh, obsidian is almost the same as emerald, why having another rank?
+ Orange is the Mod/SrMod color

probably because they could do more things than the other rank could do. and its a better color I guess. just more stuff that they could do than the other ranks there's a option that you don't want to buy it as well to not spend more money but at the same time your going to have it because you want the highest rank they have in the server.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
probably because they could do more things than the other rank could do. and its a better color I guess. just more stuff that they could do than the other ranks there's a option that you don't want to buy it as well to not spend more money but at the same time your going to have it because you want the highest rank they have in the server.
Use dots and capital letters next time, please.
And, what permissions will Elite have? None. More vanity? Useless permissions.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've got my Obsidian rank and I am really very happy with it. I don't feel like needing another (higher) rank for the server, the server got enough ranks.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I don't think this would be a good idea. A new rank has been suggested many times before and it was always rejected. Also this would be to expensive i think. But keep thinking of new idea's :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Someone stated that the Obsidian Rank would be the last Donator Rank Cubecraft would add.
Can't remember who though as it has been a while since I saw that message.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
There isn't a point in adding another rank, considering Obsidian already has it all. It still may need some features to make it more different from Emerald, but there's nothing really worthwhile to implement in order to add $35 to the value of the rank. Obsidian is enough in my opinion.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
The server already has enough ranks, so I dont really think it is necessary to add another.
Besides, there is no light orange color and dark orange color in minecraft, there is Orange and then Yellow.

Reactions: xMrExa

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
The server is already has enough ranks and theres already basically no difference between emerald and obsidian (only a few vanity things) which definitely aren't worth the 80$ upgrade in my opinion. Definitely not worth adding another rank to just add extra vanity things since it's not worth the cost.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I really don't understand your ideology with ranks. I mean If I had some spare cash then I'd buy obsidian rank just to support the amazing server and not just because; oooooh it's got a different color to the name and I can have a few weird creatures that get in the way of everything. I got the diamond rank:
1st- To support the server (I've seen many good one's gone down the shithole).
2st- You can vote for anything in any mode.
3rd- The extra toys and shit is fun although I didn't get the rank for that instead is just a nice thing to have aswell.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Actually, it would be nice if a new rank were added, because it is possible then that ranks below the new one will have a price reduction. Of course, there wouldn't be much use for the new rank, as there aren't any more perks to hand out, but new ones could always be made.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom