Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Hide and Seek be added?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Yes/No, but feature in in Featured Games.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • No.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Feature it in Minerware!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 373055

Since a week or so, I feel like a lot of players want to see Hide and Seek back...

So, I think it is a great gamemode to play every now and then, as it is something different then pvp - all gamemodes have something to do with pvp except for skyblock and parkour. I think Hide and Seek is fun when you are already playing Skywars for a few hours, and are bored. If Hide and Seek is added, we will have something nice to play.

I believe hide and Seek is also yet not featured in the Featured Games section, so I think they should at least feature it.

D

Deleted member 294498

I don't like hide and seek in minecraft, I'll agree if there's another version of it with special gameplay etc. But please no, not the regular hide and seek in cubecraft

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
We have Hide and seek basically, slime survival normal mode
im sure he is talking about the hide and seek when you become a block and try to act like one.
i think is fun, but actualy The hive have the best hide and seek by far, so im not sure if cube can make it better from 0, if thats the case i will want this in cube

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
It would be nice to see Hide & Seek coming back but I think there will be not enough players.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I completely agree. Back in the days, I loved to play this game. I remember there was a map called Western, which had some very good hiding spots. Especially the hay wagon where you could hide on and most people weren't able to find you there, which was really fun. Probably nobody remembers that though. :)
Anyway, yes, I would really like to see this as a featured game.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Not really, I think in 2014-2015 it was on CubeCraft. I play CubeCraft since 2014 and I usually played Hide and Seek. I kind of like it but it wasn't really popular. I think it will played for a couple weeks and then not anymore. You also can play Slime Survival, it has some kind of hide and seek, it is actually true, because you have to go after each other and find each other so I think Slime Survival is good enough. I don't really like to see this as featured game, I think we had better games then Hide and Seek, like Speed EggWars or Bingo, who knows, it was more popular I think and more likely, but I don't think it will ever come back.

HawkFrame

Mar 26, 2020
Geesteren (GLD) Holland
Is there a possibility that Hide And Seek can be added like a sort of lobby game? Just like lobby fishing? In that way players can pop in and out whenever they want, and the lobby is a great map to hide on!

HawkFrame

Mar 26, 2020
Geesteren (GLD) Holland
I made a idea that it could be a minerware bossgame :)
I saw that yeah, though I don't feel like it would fit in really. The map you showed is very small and doesn't have a lot of hiding spots, so if someone would grind minerware for a while, they would know all the spots. If it will ever be a minerware bossgame, the map should be a lot bigger than the one you made.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I saw that yeah, though I don't feel like it would fit in really. The map you showed is very small and doesn't have a lot of hiding spots, so if someone would grind minerware for a while, they would know all the spots. If it will ever be a minerware bossgame, the map should be a lot bigger than the one you made.
It is a example map... i said that like 3 billion times

D

Deleted member 481668

I don't know who came up with the idea of adding Hide and Seek to a micro game in MinerWare, but I think that would be a really fun and effective way to enjoy this old but great gamemode! To add Hide and Seek to the Featured Games section isn't a good idea at all, the game will never get that many votes! But yes, I do love to see Hide and Seek back! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.