Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does anyone want to see the return of Hide and Seek?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
So arcade got updated, a year ago there was a game in the arcade lobby called hide and seek.It was a fun minigame to play.It was a really fun game to play on CubeCraft with friends. There are many other servers with hide and seek, but the CubeCraft version was literary the best of them all. It would be awesome to see a return of the hide and seek minigame. Anyone agree?

Now if your gonna argue and talk crap, don't bother commenting.

Thanks
Denis

Reactions: YaDasLenny

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I would like to see Hide and Seek back too. I hope that will return in an Arcade Update with other brand new games. This Arcade update is really cool, Cubecraft is growing at a professional level, both in constructions and games. I love the way the server is going.

Stay tuned, developers won't disappoint us!

Reactions: DenisNotDanish

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
I would like to see Hide and Seek back too. I hope that will return in an Arcade Update with other brand new games. This Arcade update is really cool, Cubecraft is growing at a professional level, both in constructions and games. I love the way the server is going.

Stay tuned, developers won't disappoint us!
Same

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I hope too that hide and seek is added back! I loved the game yet it has been in maintainance for so long and now has been removed completely :(

Hopefully the developers are thinking of adding it back, yet I really don't know.
Fingers crossed :)

Reactions: Twania

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hide and Seek was a great Arcade game to play. Unfortunately, the game is broken since 1.9, as the codes were incompatible with the Minecraft version. At least, that is what I was told. I give the Staff Team time and trust and hope Hide and Seek will return bigger and better than ever before. :)

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Bringing Hide and Seek back has been suggested many times before, and i think that it's already on the "To-do-list" from our devs (correct me if i'm wrong). Anyways i 100% agree with this, Hide and Seek is an awesome game that Cubecraft really needs!

Reactions: DanDaDino
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom