Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmach

Mar 15, 2020
I don't know what you unlock in order anymore so I have no clue
I have not unlocked slime/witch spawners, dark oak wood, diamond ore, sugar cane and lava bucket.
Is any of the above mentioned items needed for unlocking the hidden quest? If you don't want to tell or think it hints to much then thats okay aswell.

Narri

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2017
I have not unlocked slime/witch spawners, dark oak wood, diamond ore, sugar cane and lava bucket.
Is any of the above mentioned items needed for unlocking the hidden quest? If you don't want to tell or think it hints to much then thats okay aswell.

The hidden quest can be done at the Jungle Island. No materials from later ones are needed

Dragonmach

Mar 15, 2020
The hidden quest can be done at the Jungle Island. No materials from later ones are needed
Interesting.... already tried crafting polished granite, taming the max amount of cats for one spawner and kill cats on jungle island still nothing though :(

Reactions: Gregg Baeten

Gregg Baeten

Mar 7, 2020
do you have it? ;[
i want to know it so bad but i don't want to completely know it because then it's not secret anymore but what can you try more??? can you tell if it's crafting/eating or anything else. plzz i just want to know that

Dragonmach

Mar 15, 2020
do you have it? ;[
i want to know it so bad but i don't want to completely know it because then it's not secret anymore but what can you try more??? can you tell if it's crafting/eating or anything else. plzz i just want to know that
Tried building to buildheight, letting ocelots fall from build height, breaking all the cobblestone walls and mossy walls below the island, murdered my cats at build height and taming a tough ocelot

Dragonmach

Mar 15, 2020
I tried to give a good hint, took me a while before thinking about the 1k one. I don't wanna give away too much ;c
Well a progress report here! Currently build my spider farm inside the jungle to get 1k spider kills, farming 1k cocoa beans inside the jungle just to be sure, gonna try crafting 1k wool soon when i have enough string from my spider farm, after that gonna try making 1k brown wool and 1k brown carpet, already crafted 1k polished granite, and just to be sure that there where no trolls i also tried cutting 1k jungle wood.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Well a progress report here! Currently build my spider farm inside the jungle to get 1k spider kills, farming 1k cocoa beans inside the jungle just to be sure, gonna try crafting 1k wool soon when i have enough string from my spider farm, after that gonna try making 1k brown wool and 1k brown carpet, already crafted 1k polished granite, and just to be sure that there where no trolls i also tried cutting 1k jungle wood.
Ok you can unlock the quest at, iirc, like 100. So plz plz plz don't actually do 1k for everything possible. Just go to like, 120.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom