Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

androsovitsk

Feb 24, 2020
Budapest, Hungary
The latest changelog stated that there are some hidden quests.

2moyRX5.png

Has anyone found any of them? I want to do something since I've completed all side quests and carrots take a long time to grow. :rolleyes:​

Reactions: HengdaLin

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I haven’t done them, but I think there is possibility to unlock them while exploring the islands.Probably you have to do something unusual to unlock them, since they are ,,hidden”.

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
I haven’t done them, but I think there is possibility to unlock them while exploring the islands.Probably you have to do something unusual to unlock them, since they are ,,hidden”.
You indeed have to do something for them, we just unlocked our first hidden quest today.
Proof: http://prntscr.com/rfhnjd

Goodluck with hunting anyone! It's a hidden quest that's why I removed all the parts that might give a hint towards it. <3

Narri

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2017
You indeed have to do something for them, we just unlocked our first hidden quest today.
Proof: http://prntscr.com/rfhnjd

Goodluck with hunting anyone! It's a hidden quest that's why I removed all the parts that might give a hint towards it. <3

How did the quest actually unlock? Does it show up once you start to progress with it, or do you need to reach x completion percentage before it unlocks? :p

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
How did the quest actually unlock? Does it show up once you start to progress with it, or do you need to reach x completion percentage before it unlocks? :p
Well my island memeber unlocked it, she actually did what the quest required (like for examples, gather so many logs) after collecting some logs she found the quest in her quest log (this is an example btw.)
The quests starts back at 0, I don't think you have to complete a certain % of it, didn't seem it.

Narri

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2017
Well my island memeber unlocked it, she actually did what the quest required (like for examples, gather so many logs) after collecting some logs she found the quest in her quest log (this is an example btw.)
The quests starts back at 0, I don't think you have to complete a certain % of it, didn't seem it.
Hrm. Okay. I guess it'll be a bunch of guesswork, then, unless someone else unlocks it and decides to give a hint/just blatantly state what it is

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
Hrm. Okay. I guess it'll be a bunch of guesswork, then, unless someone else unlocks it and decides to give a hint/just blatantly state what it is
Looking back at it, there is a subtle hint in the screenshot, but you have to lay the connection yourself (I only realized it after posting the screenshot).
Have fun btw ^^
As far as I know there is only one, well I know for sure, so now it's just waiting for the next update.

Reactions: littlemoose1609

Gregg Baeten

Mar 7, 2020
funn_men300 do you need to backtrack items like you have to have a shear or can you do the quest without needing anything from a future island

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
funn_men300 do you need to backtrack items like you have to have a shear or can you do the quest without needing anything from a future island
Depends on where you're in the game, I'm finished with the quests so for me it was backtracking
but if you just start out you can't even do the quests because you don't have the materials for it.

Narri

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2017
Looking back at it, there is a subtle hint in the screenshot, but you have to lay the connection yourself (I only realized it after posting the screenshot).
Have fun btw ^^
As far as I know there is only one, well I know for sure, so now it's just waiting for the next update.

Yeah, I have absolutely no idea xD
Thanks anyway, ig

Gregg Baeten

Mar 7, 2020
i know it sounds weird but can you give a hint on what the accedental hint was you can spoiler it if you want

Dragonmach

Mar 15, 2020
Now the only question remain, which one is the one you need to look after?
Well I wish you the best of luck and some fun with it ^^
Would you be able to unlock the quest when you're at extreme hills island?? Dont want to look for it when i dont even know if i can already unlock it??

Reactions: Gregg Baeten
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom