Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
Well a progress report here! Currently build my spider farm inside the jungle to get 1k spider kills, farming 1k cocoa beans inside the jungle just to be sure, gonna try crafting 1k wool soon when i have enough string from my spider farm, after that gonna try making 1k brown wool and 1k brown carpet, already crafted 1k polished granite, and just to be sure that there where no trolls i also tried cutting 1k jungle wood.
if it may be a hint, for the later quest as well (I'm not sure if this is how it works)
you only need to complete a certain % of the quest before you see it unlocked in your questlog
I think it was like 1% or something

Reactions: Dragonmach

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
if it may be a hint, for the later quest as well (I'm not sure if this is how it works)
you only need to complete a certain % of the quest before you see it unlocked in your questlog
You need to do the task 100-ish times, then it'll unlock at 0-1%

Dragonmach

Mar 15, 2020
Still i truelly hope it is one of the few i mentioned i have no idea what to try after all that XD

Dragonmach

Mar 15, 2020
I only now see that making wool and crafting brown wool and carpet is a side quest .........

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
I guess im gonna try crafting all kinds of jungle wood items next. I really hope it has nothing to do with fishing........
Well don't worry, you'll eventually stumble upon it and if you do, you can try to find the second hidden quest! =)
There is no order in them tho so maybe you'll find the other one first

driima

Quest Master
Jan 23, 2018
United Kingdom
Hidden quests will only show themselves to you after you complete them. Completing one hidden quest may reveal further quests, and in future they will probably require some thought to solving puzzles. They're designed for fun and mystery! :)

Om nom nom.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hidden quests will only show themselves to you after you complete them. Completing one hidden quest may reveal further quests, and in future they will probably require some thought to solving puzzles. They're designed for fun and mystery! :)

Om nom nom.
Wait don't they show after you've completed some of the quest?
So if you need to place block x 1,000 times, the quest will show up after you've done like, 100 of placing said block.

driima

Quest Master
Jan 23, 2018
United Kingdom
Wait don't they show after you've completed some of the quest?
So if you need to place block x 1,000 times, the quest will show up after you've done like, 100 of placing said block.
Not currently, but the option for us to do that is definitely there and worth pursuing.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Not currently, but the option for us to do that is definitely there and worth pursuing.
?? but I have a hidden quest unlocked without having completed it??
upload_2020-3-23_21-27-57.png

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
QUICK Sweetenerera change the foto you used because a massive leak is now here
I did that on purpose.. it was.. supposed to be a hint for anyone who was smart enough to look around the picture.. you just made it EXTREMELY clear there was something, so I guess, have it your way. I'll change it.

But again, I did it on purpose.

xopine

Feb 29, 2020
I did that on purpose.. it was.. supposed to be a hint for anyone who was smart enough to look around the picture.. you just made it EXTREMELY clear there was something, so I guess, have it your way. I'll change it.

But again, I did it on purpose.

can you remove the last hint also?
It’s a bit more then a subtile hint

Fyre

Sep 14, 2017
guys, maybe some people *want* hints because its very irritating and frustrating to some of us trying to figure this ish out

Reactions: TNR_Mr_MYU
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on mitgobla's profile.
It was nice while it lasted. Have fun in the future mit o7
Lyriie wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything!
BurgerCat13 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
o7
JustNathie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Basketman wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Goodbye mister cookie, will miss seeing you.
Top Bottom