Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Español:
Hola! Como todos sabemos en los lobbys de cubecraft hay a veces un cofre que nos da:
100/200 XP
50/150 Puntos
1 Cubelet

En mi opinión si se le añadiera un multiplicador de puntos gratis sería genial! Ya que haría que el uso de multiplicadores en gente que no es rango obsidiana aumentara y mucha gente se animará a buscarlo
¿Que os parece la idea?

English:
Hello! As we all know in cubecraft lobbies there is sometimes a chest that gives us:
100/200 XP
50/150 Points
1 Cubelet

In my opinion if you add a free multiplier points would be great! Since it would make the use of multipliers in people that is not obsidian range increase and many people will be encouraged to look for it
What do you think of the idea?

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Has someone already suggested it? I did not know, I hope you will not be offended, the idea has occurred to me today.
i think someone already suggested this?

but anyways Yea that would be a great idea..
This I the thread he was talking about.
As you can see it got the escalated tag so they are looking if they could add it or not.

I have to say that I like the idea but it has to be a small chance.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/chest-chaser-update.218210/#post-1051250

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Has someone already suggested it? I did not know, I hope you will not be offended, the idea has occurred to me today.
Yeah, I did. It's fine, don't worry.

However, Camezonda said this would be against the EULA, though he did come up with a solution to the problem: personal multipliers that only affect you

Reactions: Alexp192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom