Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
My name is Luzario, (IGN: Luzario_), remember it! I am ... years old! I absolutely LOVE video games, if I could I would play them forever. Well that wouldn't be heathy! I like Cubecraft and it is my favourite server. I love egg wars, the feeling when I play it is amazing. I love pvp in general! It is a feeling i can't explain! Since i live in the country side in Ireland, my internet is poor, really poor. That is the downfall of me playing on Minecraft and worst of all CUBECRAFT!!! If my internet was better i would play egg wars non stop! I am interested in Greek mythology so if you have a question just ask me! Well thats enough information i will give you!

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @Luzario, welcome to Cubecraft forums. I hope you will be an active forums member, the comunity here is awesome, trust me, if you interact with the community you will give me the reason. I prefer Skywars instead of Eggwars but by the way, how many wins do you have in Eggwars?

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Heya @Luzario! I totally relate to what you are saying about EW and PVP and the feeling you get from it. I enjoy the rush, challenge, competitiveness, fast-paced and intensity of Spleef.

CC is my fav server, too. I've tried others but I feel like a foreigner -- the games and atmosphere at other servers are just not the same.

My Internet is excellent, but because I'm a million miles from the server, my ping is through the roof. Consequently, server lag will always be an issue. However, I changed ISP's and now, despite the high ping, lag and latency are virtually nonexistent... you could imagine my relief :D Still, I know how how it feels to have lag because of the Internet and I certainly will not miss those lag spikes as I attempt to jump over one block gaps and plummet to my death like a chump chop. Gone are those days!

Yes, ancient Greek wisdom, beliefs, and rituals are fascinating.

Thanks for introducing yourself and I hope to see you around.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
My name is Luzario, (IGN: Luzario_), remember it! I am ... years old! I absolutely LOVE video games, if I could I would play them forever. Well that wouldn't be heathy! I like Cubecraft and it is my favourite server. I love egg wars, the feeling when I play it is amazing. I love pvp in general! It is a feeling i can't explain! Since i live in the country side in Ireland, my internet is poor, really poor. That is the downfall of me playing on Minecraft and worst of all CUBECRAFT!!! If my internet was better i would play egg wars non stop! I am interested in Greek mythology so if you have a question just ask me! Well thats enough information i will give you!
Hey there!
Welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here!
I too, is interested in Greek Mythology!
*thanks to Percy Jackson*
Whats you favourite greek god?
Also, @Snap is a Greek Mythologist fan! ( Like literally )

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Thanks all for replying ;)

I like the kindness on this server and people treat each other :)

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hey there!
Welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here!
I too, is interested in Greek Mythology!
*thanks to Percy Jackson*
Whats you favourite greek god?
Also, @Snap is a Greek Mythologist fan! ( Like literally )
God, thats a hard one xD! My favourite Greek god is Hermes, because it used to be my old username and I like the story of him and how his symbol is winged sandals and helmet because it represents his speed and ability to fly. I probably sound like a nerd but thats who I am xD!

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hello there @Luzario, welcome to Cubecraft forums. I hope you will be an active forums member, the comunity here is awesome, trust me, if you interact with the community you will give me the reason. I prefer Skywars instead of Eggwars but by the way, how many wins do you have in Eggwars?
I'm not the best at egg wars but I still enjoy it! I have a embarrassing 11 wins on team and and 6 solo wins :oops:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to meet you And Welcome at the forums!!

Maybe is @Snap a Good friend for you? She is from Greece ;).

Why can't we know your birthday? LOL :)

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I'm not the best at egg wars but I still enjoy it! I have a embarrassing 11 wins on team and and 6 solo wins :oops:
I'll be sure to follow them ;)
I'll be sure to follow them ;)
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new

Can you please not spam threads, It's considered as "Message farming

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
God, thats a hard one xD! My favourite Greek god is Hermes, because it used to be my old username and I like the story of him and how his symbol is winged sandals and helmet because it represents his speed and ability to fly. I probably sound like a nerd but thats who I am xD!
That's nice!
I like Poseidon since I like water and maybe even Apollo?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom