Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

foomini

Hey! I'm Vincent. I've been playing on CC Bedrock for quite a while, but only now I've made an account here.
You can mostly catch me on Skywars, Lucky Block or Egg Wars (or just trying to beat a parkour somewhere in the spawn).

About me? I'm an artist, switching between pixel art, regular 2D art and 3D art, making models in Blockbench :D
I listen to a ton of music, from K-Pop to VGM, to rock... just a huge roulette (I can send you some of my favorite songs if you want :D)
I've been playing a ton of games, my favorites being Minecraft, A Hat in Time, Zelda Windwaker, Smash Bros. series (I've played all versions except for Wii U and Ultimate)

If any of you have Discord - feel free to shoot me a message or a friend request: foomini#9870 :D

FatherNate

Nov 20, 2021
Canada
Hey Vincent Welcome to the forums! A hat in time is totally under rated such a great game... hope to see you around the server and forums!

• Love
Reactions: foomini

foomini

Hey Vincent! Welcome to the forums. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
Thank you :D

Hey Vincent Welcome to the forums! A hat in time is totally under rated such a great game... hope to see you around the server and forums!
TBH I've picked it up after the entire drama about the transgender flag easter egg - I don't regret it at all, especially with the mods :D

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Nice to meet you Vincent! Id love to see some of your art, I bet its amazing :D

• Love
Reactions: foomini

Maimun

Mar 1, 2021
Sofia, Bulgaria
Well, I have used Blender before to make a donut. There is this guy called "Blender Guru" on YouTube, he can show you the basics. Blender is good even for low-spec computers and I would recommend it for non-Minecraft realistic renders. Other than that Blockbench is much simpler and made for Minecraft models, so it makes sense for you to use it instead of Blender. So yeah if you want to make stuff outside of Minecraft models, you can try Blender - it is not that complicated.

foomini

Hey Vincent! Lovely introduction, it is very nice to meet you and welcome to the forums :)

Keep up the good work on the art, it looks amazing!
hey thanks a lot mate

Well, I have used Blender before to make a donut. There is this guy called "Blender Guru" on YouTube, he can show you the basics. Blender is good even for low-spec computers and I would recommend it for non-Minecraft realistic renders. Other than that Blockbench is much simpler and made for Minecraft models, so it makes sense for you to use it instead of Blender. So yeah if you want to make stuff outside of Minecraft models, you can try Blender - it is not that complicated.
3D is not my main field, it's rather a sidekick job for me. but maybe one day, who knows? for now i'll stick with BB

• Love
Reactions: Pritt

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya foomini! Hope you enjoy your time on the forums. You seem to like the exact same things as me - (To do with Minecraft) I like Egg Wars, Lucky Islands and parkour too. Hope to see you around, both on the forums and on Bedrock.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom