Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nyzzi

Jul 20, 2022
Quebec, Canada
Been playing cubecraft for a long time and I've seen my fair share of injustices or just people who need help so I'm starting my journey to become a staff member because I really do enjoy helping people, I started on Java but my pc is old and its performance is going through the gutter so now I play bedrock because its easier to run, hope I transition smoothly into being active on forums :p

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Nyzzi, nice to meet you!
Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :p

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Been playing cubecraft for a long time and I've seen my fair share of injustices or just people who need help so I'm starting my journey to become a staff member because I really do enjoy helping people, I started on Java but my pc is old and its performance is going through the gutter so now I play bedrock because its easier to run, hope I transition smoothly into being active on forums :p
Hey great to have you, welcome to the forums (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums!!

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Welcome to the forums! :D
It's great to see some new people interested in becoming staff, good luck on your journey! <3

D

Deleted member 584093

hi new I really hope you succeed in your journey to become a staff

Rii’

Jan 1, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom