Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nyzzi

Jul 20, 2022
Quebec, Canada
Been playing cubecraft for a long time and I've seen my fair share of injustices or just people who need help so I'm starting my journey to become a staff member because I really do enjoy helping people, I started on Java but my pc is old and its performance is going through the gutter so now I play bedrock because its easier to run, hope I transition smoothly into being active on forums :p

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Nyzzi, nice to meet you!
Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :p

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Been playing cubecraft for a long time and I've seen my fair share of injustices or just people who need help so I'm starting my journey to become a staff member because I really do enjoy helping people, I started on Java but my pc is old and its performance is going through the gutter so now I play bedrock because its easier to run, hope I transition smoothly into being active on forums :p
Hey great to have you, welcome to the forums (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums!!

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Welcome to the forums! :D
It's great to see some new people interested in becoming staff, good luck on your journey! <3

D

Deleted member 584093

hi new I really hope you succeed in your journey to become a staff

Rii’

Jan 1, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome <3

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom