Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Hey guys... It's me blunt, yeh I'm back. A lot of u guys will not know meh but, I joined a couple of years ago, but computer broke and I couldn't go on it for at least 1 year and a half. This thread was just to post to the people I remember. :( the people who know me @LaserDolphin77 @Dai_Matsumoto @PlasticManPeppo @blossumwarrior @and that girl can't remember who with the unicorn pic. And NEVA forgetting,, BEST GAPPLE BUD @Beau2000 !!!!!

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Welcome back, although I've never met you, you seem like a nice guy!
Thanks guys all so much for the welcome backs! I thought there was just gonna be a load of haters saying stuff like: " this thread was a waste of time." Ummm AutomicBirdAss, I have met u! :D can't u remember? Me bluntaxe66? Nextly.... I'm a girl. XD

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
And other thing.... YESh my good friend Aimee2323! Remember ur pic, if you can't be a unicorn don't live, but if you can, BE A UNICORN or somehow like dat xD

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I seen you before, I wasn't cool then though XD And Beau left I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
Thanks guys all so much for the welcome backs! I thought there was just gonna be a load of haters saying stuff like: " this thread was a waste of time." Ummm AutomicBirdAss, I have met u! :D can't u remember? Me bluntaxe66? Nextly.... I'm a girl. XD
I was thinking... Hmm that name sounds familiar... But I couldnt think from what I knew you :P

- You seem like a nice girl*

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Lol thx I'm accually smiling reading thread u guys are all such good friends :) I definitely remember u AutomicBirdAss :D but u don't remember me. I haven't been on because I used to play mc on the Apple Mac computer but now my dad only uses it for work. I can play mc on the Samsung windows 7 but its way too laggy and I don't know how to get rid of it :I oh and beau left???? Nooooooo! Can I take her place? Jk

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Lol I was just searching web 2 mins ago and it said I have 2 alerts from u xD ur on right now aren't u xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom