Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Hey guys... It's me blunt, yeh I'm back. A lot of u guys will not know meh but, I joined a couple of years ago, but computer broke and I couldn't go on it for at least 1 year and a half. This thread was just to post to the people I remember. :( the people who know me @LaserDolphin77 @Dai_Matsumoto @PlasticManPeppo @blossumwarrior @and that girl can't remember who with the unicorn pic. And NEVA forgetting,, BEST GAPPLE BUD @Beau2000 !!!!!

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Welcome back, although I've never met you, you seem like a nice guy!
Thanks guys all so much for the welcome backs! I thought there was just gonna be a load of haters saying stuff like: " this thread was a waste of time." Ummm AutomicBirdAss, I have met u! :D can't u remember? Me bluntaxe66? Nextly.... I'm a girl. XD

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
And other thing.... YESh my good friend Aimee2323! Remember ur pic, if you can't be a unicorn don't live, but if you can, BE A UNICORN or somehow like dat xD

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I seen you before, I wasn't cool then though XD And Beau left I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
Thanks guys all so much for the welcome backs! I thought there was just gonna be a load of haters saying stuff like: " this thread was a waste of time." Ummm AutomicBirdAss, I have met u! :D can't u remember? Me bluntaxe66? Nextly.... I'm a girl. XD
I was thinking... Hmm that name sounds familiar... But I couldnt think from what I knew you :P

- You seem like a nice girl*

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Lol thx I'm accually smiling reading thread u guys are all such good friends :) I definitely remember u AutomicBirdAss :D but u don't remember me. I haven't been on because I used to play mc on the Apple Mac computer but now my dad only uses it for work. I can play mc on the Samsung windows 7 but its way too laggy and I don't know how to get rid of it :I oh and beau left???? Nooooooo! Can I take her place? Jk

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Lol I was just searching web 2 mins ago and it said I have 2 alerts from u xD ur on right now aren't u xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom