Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rose♡

Jun 4, 2023
Idaho
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello fellow CubeCrafters and welcome to my introduction!

My name is Rose, I'm 15, and I live in the US. My favorite games are Minecraft, Genshin, and Roblox. I'm here to interact with the community and just have fun. I want to be more active on forums and would love to get to know everyone!

I am new to the forum and server, but not new to the game. I've been playing for a while but just recently started playing again. CubeCraft is definitely my favorite server to play on, and I usually play bedrock. My favorite thing about CubeCraft is definitely the cute pets, I love them<3.

But by far the most impressive thing about CubeCraft is CubeCraft. The crazy amount of effort it takes run a server, and to make all the games, pets, effects, the server lobbies, the shop graphics, just everything is awesome. In the near future I hope to help out and improve the game for tons of people to play :)) ♡

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the community Rose! I hope you enjoy your stay here and don't forget to tune in on stuff on the forums regularly! :D

I actually used to play Genshin a lot before but I quit the game as it got too repetitive for me and constantly wanting / needing a new character kept getting to me as I didn't want to spend too much money on the game :(. I enjoyed playing it for a full two years though! Would love to hear about your experience with the game.

CubeCraft is indeed awesome for it being CubeCraft. Its own unique server with unique additions.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome I hope you enjoy the forums here have this picture of a kitty cat wearing a hat
ac4348220ac13b179f87947cba37653d.jpg

May 2, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

My name is Rose, I'm 15, and I live in the US. My favorite games are Minecraft, Genshin, and Roblox. I'm here to interact with the community and just have fun. I want to be more active on forums and would love to get to know everyone!

I am new to the forum and server, but not new to the game. I've been playing for a while but just recently started playing again. CubeCraft is definitely my favorite server to play on, and I usually play bedrock. My favorite thing about CubeCraft is definitely the cute pets, I love them<3.

But by far the most impressive thing about CubeCraft is CubeCraft. The crazy amount of effort it takes run a server, and to make all the games, pets, effects, the server lobbies, the shop graphics, just everything is awesome. In the near future I hope to help out and improve the game for tons of people to play :)) ♡
Welcome Rose!!!

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021

Welcomee to the forumss!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom