Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JulGlezL

Apr 14, 2021
So, my idea is the one used in a game called Rocket League. It would be nice "trading up" your uncommon items and getting higher quality items, and so on with any quality. That would help people with lots of uncommon items and get legendary or stuff like that. I hope you like my idea, have a nice day!

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
So, my idea is the one used in a game called Rocket League. It would be nice "trading up" your uncommon items and getting higher quality items, and so on with any quality. That would help people with lots of uncommon items and get legendary or stuff like that. I hope you like my idea, have a nice day!
I don't really know if that can be done within minecraft, I honestly don't think so, but it's an interesting idea that would help people to get the cosmetics they want by trading the items they don't want.

Reactions: JulGlezL

Nextly

Feb 14, 2021
United States
youtu.be
Pronouns
He/Him
This is not the right place to put ideas!
You can put you ideas or your suggestion here :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom