Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what to add

• Total voters

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I was actually thinking about Custom Shields and their vanity update.
Iol custom shields, I remember the day that that got suggested LMAO! They explained the entire system in 1 freaking sentence, it's so freaking simple to create. No cool things needed, just the allowance to create a banner in the vanity system and a plug-in that installs it as your shield.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Once again, high gear fights in 1.9.2+ aren’t even a third of the 1.8 time. Try playing a 1.12 server
Ok lets do some math here. You can land 2 hits in a second in 1.7. so its .5 seconds between hits. Now take for example a diamond axe. You get a hit per second. At this rate fights take twice as long. Thats not even including miss hits, armor differences, and shields. Maybe do research before posting next time. I play 1.12 everyday for over a hour fyi.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ok lets do some math here. You can land 2 hits in a second in 1.7. so its .5 seconds between hits. Now take for example a diamond axe. You get a hit per second. At this rate fights take twice as long. Thats not even including miss hits, armor differences, and shields. Maybe do research before posting next time. I play 1.12 everyday for over a hour fyi.
Armor piercing? At high levels you can do as much as 4x more damage in 1.12 due to armor piercing

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I totally agree that CubeCraft should just stick to actual Vanilla maps instead of these custom UHC maps. It really takes away a lot of the aspect that makes UHC it's own gamemode <- (My opinion). I'm not sure if it's necessary to dedicate a whole voting option just for shields though, I just don't find them very useful in PvP fights, but that's just my vision on it.

"But the totem will let them survive"
Yes, it will, BUT, finding a woodland mansion is rare enough for this to be a small issue - I made 10 survival worlds an the average position of the closest mansion to spawn was at x+-5789 and z+-4212. There aren't enough woodland mansions to go around for totems to be a consistent issue.

Indeed. I don't think the Totem Of Undying would be such a ''gamechanger'' in gamemodes like Factions. Dying or staying alive isn't going to determine whether you lose or win as much as in games like UHC, where it's a priority to stay alive. It's mostly about having bases raided and stuff taken (Well this includes killing other people for their stuff) to the point that they have to re-build a base somewhere else. If you're lucky enough to obtain a Totem Of Undying, I believe that you would deserve to put it in use.

Elytra's would actually be pretty nice to have in Factions, since it'd be a pretty stretched area, I think that Elytra's would be a good way of transporting yourself over larger distances to find some bases to raid.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey tysm for the follow! :D
Today’s my 2 year Forum-versary, I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years since I joined these Forums. Time truly does fly by super quick.
Thank you for all of the support on my suggestions, polls, threads, etc from the past 2 years. It is very appreciated!
- Reesle ❤️
Thjis wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Bday!
Reesle wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday cool Mod! 🎉🌟
on my hater phase rn cubecraft is such a letdown
Top Bottom