Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blopblop9

Apr 2, 2020
On skywars I think there should only be 12 player games because people just island hop instead of going to mid however if we had the island more spaced out then we could have longer and more competitive games

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I disagree. I like the maps with more players (Rainbow, Bones, Sundae etc..). Simply because these games don't take that long, you can get a lot of kills and it is harder because the islands are smaller. Sorry, -1 from me.

Next time please create a suggestion thread here. I will ask a staff member to move this one to the suggestions sub-forum. You do not have to create a new suggestion. :)

- Dutch

Reactions: Zelf

Zelf

Oct 10, 2019
I disagree too. once in a while i like it euhm.. messy, fighting like 4 people at the same time and stuff. it would break my hart when they remove sundae. Its one of the OG maps and its enough that they editted it. I somewhere understand you but still, i disagree.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Hi,

I disagree. I like the maps with more players (Rainbow, Bones, Sundae etc..). Simply because these games don't take that long, you can get a lot of kills and it is harder because the islands are smaller. Sorry, -1 from me.

Next time please create a suggestion thread here. I will ask a staff member to move this one to the suggestions sub-forum. You do not have to create a new suggestion. :)

- Dutch
Your statement that games end quick on Sundae and Bones, hence maps with 12 players would fail to last long is flawed.

Those maps have islands placed very close to one another. Also, sundae has that giant outer ring which is the reason why the game ends very quickly.

I support this suggestion because diversity in playstyle and game should be encouraged more and that simply isn’t viable when all games end quickly and middle is neglected.

Reactions: Zelf
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom