Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Hello Cube Crafters! , I have a new idea, but this time for the forum of our amazing server.
The reason for my suggestion: I have noticed that the only way to ask for help from a member of the staff team is that we have to send a private message to your forum profile, and many times it takes time to answer, and you have to send to another member, which is a bit boring.
The other way is to download Discord and go to "Staff-Help" and ask for help from a member of the team, which is very efficient in Discord. But, let's face it, some just want to ask something timely, so download a program? (from that point of view), it would be more comfortable to use helpop in the forum.
Many users are left with the doubt when a member of the team does not respond, never again enter the forum. And many times they prefer not to download discord. Because it is difficult to use (Bad connection, Lagg, Bad pc, etc)
You could go directly to helpop also from the server, using the /helpop command and it sends you the link. This would also help many users join the forum, because they would have to register to ask for help. No longer have to send a message to a team member or download an application, remember that many have a very bad pc or very bad connection. So downloading an application is hellish.
Now, there would be certain measures to try to reduce the abuse of helpop :

How will it work?
This is just an example, remember that several brains think more than one.
You would have to create a "HELPOP" bar somewhere in the forum. And in this mention: If you have someone to report, go to the following link: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report, this would prevent some send messages such as: Please, see this user, is breaking the rules. And many messages of that style.
Also a message like: If you want to appeal a punishment, go to the following link: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ .
These are the main links, which avoid unnecessary use of helpop.
To use the helpop you have to have an account in the forum.
By clicking, you would have options:
- Language and you would have to place your language
- Message (Limit of words), the limit of words would be based on what the team members think.
This is just an example, let's say I'm not a good designer.

Language (Click and options) Message: You have a limit of words, use them!
It would be something like that, let's imagine that this is somewhere in the forum:
Helpop (Click)
Report a user: Report (Click)
Appeal a punishment: Appeal (click)
Helpop (Click)
Thank you! I hope you like my idea, that only seeks more comfort and helps the many users (even if they are minority)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there!

There's already a subforum called ''Support'' where you can ask all your questions. This is why a helpop command isn't needed.

Reactions: RafaCP and remio

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Hi there!

There's already a subforum called ''Support'' where you can ask all your questions. This is why a helpop command isn't needed.
Well, I think it would be a good tool, to avoid creating publications with some simple questions or a particular game.
I think that section should be used for more relevant problems like an unfair ban(Because several appeals are denied and need to be published) , and bigger problems than doubts about games.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Well, I think it would be a good tool, to avoid creating publications with some simple questions or a particular game.
I think that section should be used for more relevant problems like an unfair ban(Because several appeals are denied and need to be published) , and bigger problems than doubts about games.
The support section is here for a reason. In this subforum, you are allowed to ask anything, as long as it's appropriate. For example, if you need any support with your laptop, you are allowed to create a thread. Of course, this subforum is specially created for players that need assistance related to Minecraft/to the server.
Language (Click and options) Message: You have a limit of words, use them!
It would be something like that, let's imagine that this is somewhere in the forum:
Helpop (Click)
Report a user: Report (Click)
Appeal a punishment: Appeal (click)
Helpop (Click)
This wouldn't really help as there are already bars for this. These bars directly forward you to the needed page.
The existing bars.PNG

Reactions: HenryBud and remio

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
The support section is here for a reason. In this subforum, you are allowed to ask anything, as long as it's appropriate. For example, if you need any support with your laptop, you are allowed to create a thread. Of course, this subforum is specially created for players that need assistance related to Minecraft/to the server.

This wouldn't really help as there are already bars for this. These bars directly forward you to the needed page.
Well, you're right. I thought that this tool would be useful.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom