Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 31, 2018
Nick: SquiMan (CHAT)
2018-02-06_01.37.32.png

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Just react back to him some means things too, or swear his soul out of his life.

Yea or just report him.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Because he said.. "upgrade your stupid tower"
Oh my god..
You have to be kidding me?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No u can't really see can u,it's just an assumption that they are! But if they are I understand the rage :/ given by squiman the very reason y I sigh when there is no vote kick :(
Vote kick gets abused most times sadly.
And I don't understand why they said "upgrade" uh it's a 5x5 plot u should say. "Remove that tower u stupid b****"

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Vote kick gets abused most times sadly.
And I don't understand why they said "upgrade" uh it's a 5x5 plot u should say. "Remove that tower u stupid b****"
Lol Love the quote but i don't think it was abused half as much as they claim And if it was it was reported cause of players like the one that posted this I mean everyone has to admit that there are tons of these people on tower defence it's like they start a game and lose brain cells that makes them think o I'll just place what ever I like where ever I like.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Lol Love the quote but i don't think it was abused half as much as they claim And if it was it was reported cause of players like the one that posted this I mean everyone has to admit that there are tons of these people on tower defence it's like they start a game and lose brain cells that makes them think o I'll just place what ever I like where ever I like.
Yeah, I don't really care if they add it back. I don't really play it anymore.
I've played it before a lot but now I never play it ;p
But I can understand the struggle, people who just can't play the game.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
What kind of help would you honestly expect in a situation like this? There's no actual explicit words used at all, neither should you feel offended. He/she said: "upgrade ur stupid towers". If there is someone who should feel offended, it's that poor tower.. ;-; What did he/she ever do?

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
@ArianaGrande Can you please stop replying to threads? Every time you do a fight/argument starts. He was offended, deal with it. This wasn't you in the screenshot, now was it? Just leave it be and find something better to do instead of judging the way someone got offended. Everyone is different, okay? Again, deal with it and find something better to do on these forums.

@StorySays @telegamer @AnimalTamer1 Lock please? This thread has served its purpose and the arguing will only continue.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom